BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Luton Town (a) - 17/9/22

3 minutes ago, Traviscon said:

People rate Hedges, but all I see is a heavy first touch, displaced passing and a tendency to get caught out taking too many touches. 

I think Hedges has played much more than JDT expected. He clearly has the best football brain in the side, but yes his brain is faster than his feet.

He's a solid player at this level, but shouldn't be a star for you. 

2 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

yet he got it spot on against Watford

They raise the intensity levels against the better teams and we tend to get more room in midfield there aren't many vast tactical changes.

When we are presented with bog standard championship sides he can't come up with anything it seems.  Worrying because the league is made up of two thirds those types.  We've seen all this before though not long ago under the previous manager in the covid season.

There's a real danger of going backwards instead of forwards yet the squad is much better than that but this style doesn't suit.

• Like 1

We've got a lad upfront, on his own who hasn't scored a fucking single goal in this league. That's the answer is it?

When will the club sign a fucking player who can score goals? How many years is it now?

The ghost of Tony bastard Mowbray still haunting us.

• Like 3

To add on top of the ‘we never get back into matches when falling behind’ fact, we never ever look like getting back into matches either. 

WTF are we doing just passing it around at the back, and not bringing on our best source of a goal?

A very concerning response from JDT again today.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tomphil said:

They raise the intensity levels against the better teams and we tend to get more room in midfield there aren't many vast tactical changes.

When we are presented with bog standard championship sides he can't come up with anything it seems.  Worrying because the league is made up of two thirds those types.  We've seen all this before though not long ago under the previous manager in the covid season.

There's a real danger of going backwards instead of forwards yet the squad is much better than that but this style doesn't suit.

I don't see any signs or danger of us going backwards under JDT. He will take us forward and I am confident of this 

3 minutes ago, booth said:

We've got a lad upfront, on his own who hasn't scored a fucking single goal in this league. That's the answer is it?

When will the club sign a fucking player who can score goals? How many years is it now?

The ghost of Tony bastard Mowbray still haunting us.

BBD and Armstrong. 

• Like 2

Just now, simongarnerisgod said:

i hope jdt is soaking up info about our players and come january half a dozen of them will be replaced,definately looking forward to the transfer window and our "healthy"budget being spent,this season was always going to be a kind of rebuilding job

They'll sign a bunch of kids and a decent player from league 1. Broughton will talk it up like he's selling us a used car.

It'll be reported we were in for some seriously decent players at this level. Then they'll go and sign for Rotherham on loan.

I wouldn't get your hopes up.