BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Luton Town (a) - 17/9/22

Which Rovers will show up..... the team that can look like strong promotion contenders such as on Tuesday night or the team that at times looks like it could get relegated?

Luton are a tough outfit to play against and this Rovers team has been thoroughly bullied by the likes of Reading and Sheffield United in recent away games so this will a very difficult game. Rovers need to show that they can stand and fight against aggressive, hard tacking teams

I'll be optimistic and go 1-1

WARNING * WARNING * WARNING *

Jim the Albatross will be attending and I haven't seen us win away for a long, long time

Edited by jim mk2
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, jim mk2 said:

Which Rovers will show up..... the team that can look like strong promotion contenders such as on Tuesday night and the team that at times looks like it could get relegated?

Luton are a tough outfit to play against and this Rovers team has been thoroughly bullied by the likes of Reading and Sheffield United in recent away games so this will a very difficult game. Rovers need to show that they can stand and fight against aggressive, hard tacking teams

I'll be optimistic and go 1-1

WARNING * WARNING * WARNING *

Jim the Albatross will be attending and I haven't seen us win away for a long, long time

Then it's about time! Squawk, if that what those big birds do!

Banana skin. I wouldn't put it past Rovers to have another Jeckyll and Hyde time of things down Kenilworth Road.

Here's hoping the team is beginning to gel, and that the influence of WHAM Wharton, Hyam (and Mola) at the back starts to breed confidence in the JDT revolution.

You've got have Faith

Same team. I very rarely feel that confident but do for this one.

They play 352 rather than 343 so the only change Id consider is matching up 352 so we compete in the centre of the park, but the performance was so good against Watford I don't think reasonably we can change the team.

If we struggle centrally I'd look to bring off one of the forwards and put Adam Wharton or Buckley in alongside Travis and Morton second half.

46 minutes ago, Shirley Crabtree Wrestler said:

Banana skin. I wouldn't put it past Rovers to have another Jeckyll and Hyde time of things down Kenilworth Road.

Here's hoping the team is beginning to gel, and that the influence of WHAM Wharton, Hyam (and Mola) at the back starts to breed confidence in the JDT revolution.

You've got have Faith

WHAM - Wharton, Hyam, Ayala, Mola

• Like 4

Our options are looking good again atm. Szmodics didnt make the bench purely for tactical reasons in midweek, Wharton, Buckley, Dack and Hirst on the bench and don't see who drops out for him atm. Add Gallagher and Brittain due back after this game and there's gonna be some tough decisions for JDT to make!

I'd go there with the same team personally.