BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Luton Town (a) - 17/9/22

1 minute ago, booth said:

BBD and Armstrong aren't great examples of what the club needs right now.

I mean players who can come in and score goals from the off, not players to develop. Like Rhodes or Gestede.

Look at GB and JDT comments from the minute they walked in and they have mentioned it's project and even this week JDT was saying this side will get better over the season. I posted a link in other thread his comments

1 minute ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

5 defeats from the last 7 games. We're going backwards faster than a Wacko Jacko moonwalk. 

or 5 wins from 10 league games 😉

I gave a bit of slack for tippy tappy nonsense against Stoke, but to repeat it here again shows JDT is just stupidly stubborn. This second half we've invited tons of pressure by playing pointless short balls from keeper to centre halves. 

If that's "the project" then fuck me.

As punchless an away performance as I can remember for a long while (I've ignored shedf utd like it didn't happen).

Worrying.

Edited by Hasta
  • Like 2

The comment that Travis and Buckley in midfield is the envy of the championship haunts my dreams! You'd be licking your lips against any combo we put in the middle of the park. 

We should try put a man in there sometime, one that doesn't wax his entire body or have long hair, that be nice.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

Look at GB and JDT comments from the minute they walked in and they have mentioned it's project and even this week JDT was saying this side will get better over the season. I posted a link in other thread his comments

or 5 wins from 10 league games 😉

Yep that's great but it was identified that we needed more of a threat upfront, and GB brought in George Hirst.

It's a shit project if you do your homework then don't hand it in.

Edited by booth
  • Like 1