BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Middlesbrough (a) - 15/10/22

1 minute ago, RTM08 said:

I know Boro are crap - but look what happens when we actually have a midfield! 

Makes the last few fixtures all the more frustrating.

Yeah I agree. 352 has been an obvious change we needed to do for at least six weeks...

It's better for Gallagher, Brereton, Morton, Travis, Brittain, Pickering 

6 minutes ago, J*B said:

I know Phillips is seen as the crown jewel, but Adam Wharton plays championship football like he’s won Champions Leagues and World Cups. He needs very carefully managing and needs to understand that this is important, but if we can keep him on this trajectory he could easily be a Jude Bellingham type sale one day. 

WHAT A FUCKING GOAL SAM GALLAGHER!!

How did that work out for Birmingham?

I think you mean he needs to be carefully managed so he can be at the centre of our midfield when we're back in the PL. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, simongarnerisgod said:

nothing against pickering,who`s ok defensively but giles offers miles more going forward

I'm not a massive Pickering fan but have given him credit where it's due the last 2 games but overall he's too slow and limited. Giles is a machine.

This formation really plays to our strengths. Brittain has some freedom to get forward. Our two ball playing centre mids allow for Travis to concentrate on battling. The tall strikers can actually play as strikers instead of being expected to be nippy wingers.

Adam Wharton has a coolness on the ball that I don’t think can be taught. He needs more playing time as he can really transform how we approach games this season.