BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

World Cup 2022

1 minute ago, matt83 said:

Fucking hell. Lee Dixon: “when you get a point the opposition haven’t got 3.” It’s the usa not Brazil. 

ITV have Dixon and BBC have Jenas on England games,how boring bland can you get,are there not any better ex England players with a personality you can have to replace those 2

• Like 2

• Backroom

Garbage performance. Set up incorrectly from the start and never fixed. No idea what our aim was in this match, beyond boring the viewing audience to tears. Back down to Earth with a thud I'm afraid. The US certainly deserve their point, we didn't really deserve anything. 

Our best hope is that, as per the last two tournaments we mostly face teams fairly far below us in terms of natural ability, because it seems likely based on recent form and tonight's showing that any team on a similar level will handle us with ease. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Darrenbot said:

Mount is in the favs group of Southgates picks with Maguire and a few others,i'd love someone to explain what he actually does well to continue to get a starting place.

I agree about Mount but Maguire has been the best of a bad bunch tonight. Saka particularly bad along with Sterling. Bellingham couldn’t get in the game. Bottom line - they were running, we were walking.

That will have cheered Wales up no end.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces

3 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I agree about Mount but Maguire has been the best of a bad bunch tonight.

Maguire the stand out top performer for England..

Mount is getting a lot of stick. He was below average, Saka was fecking shite along with most others.

Edited by AllRoverAsia

Good game of intelligent football from both sides. USA were the better side for 60 minutes but after our subs we upped our game. 0-0 a fair result.

Moreover, no histrionics, no rolling over and over, no diving, no cheating, no play-acting. No yellow cards. Easy game for a good ref.

I'll take that.

1 minute ago, bazza said:

Good game of intelligent football from both sides. USA were the better side for 60 minutes but after our subs we upped our game. 0-0 a fair result.

Moreover, no histrionics, no rolling over and over, no diving, no cheating, no play-acting. No yellow cards. Easy game for a good ref.

I'll take that.

Gave me a laugh. Thanks.

Edited by AllRoverAsia

10 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I agree about Mount but Maguire has been the best of a bad bunch tonight. Saka particularly bad along with Sterling. Bellingham couldn’t get in the game. Bottom line - they were running, we were walking.

That will have cheered Wales up no end.

Maguire has played well so far this tournament but i still worry someone speedy like an Mbappe will run him ragged in the knockout stages.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

if we end up playing france,brazil or spain then gareth will have to change personel and tactics,as it stands,vinicius jnr or mbappe would have a bleeding field day

You’re forgetting the manager is Gareth Tony Southmowbraygate. 

• Like 1