BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January Transfer Window.

41 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Because u are only allowed to loan 8 players and spurs have already filled that quota so releasing him was tge only way to get him off the wage bill

Would have thought someone would have wanted to buy him though. Like say, Atletico Madrid.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, J*B said:

Being told it’s more than one signing and worth staying up for. As always, not ITK, relaying info. 

What’s a day of being tired? Love a bit of excitement on transfer deadline day and its never usually us. I’ll give it to Gregg, he’s got us hook, line and sinker.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, booth said:

Markanday, Hirst gone.

Morton, Travis head gone.

If we have let Markanday go we need another forward. Madness to go forward with Brereton, Gallagher and Vale.

Last January same.

Again, we haven't heard official news on Markanday unless I'm mistaken. Thomas replaces him though if that happens.

Markanday plays wide. Our forward line options, for the three, are: Brereton, Gallagher, Vale, Dolan, Hedges, Thomas. Dack has also been known to play there, though it's not how I prefer he's used. I sense you're talking about the tip of the spear, but again, Markanday doesn't play there for us. Hell he barely plays at all.

But yes, we need another tip of the spear player. Whether or not Markanday goes doesn't come into that equation for me.

Just now, bluebruce said:

Again, we haven't heard official news on Markanday unless I'm mistaken. Thomas replaces him though if that happens.

Markanday plays wide. Our forward line options, for the three, are: Brereton, Gallagher, Vale, Dolan, Hedges, Thomas. Dack has also been known to play there, though it's not how I prefer he's used. I sense you're talking about the tip of the spear, but again, Markanday doesn't play there for us. Hell he barely plays at all.

But yes, we need another tip of the spear player. Whether or not Markanday goes doesn't come into that equation for me.

I mean has Markanday played any league minutes this year? Thomas doesn't replace him in that sense - maybe just on the wage bill.

Just now, Miller11 said:

This reminds me of when I walked in to Blues bar on the first of September and Jordan Slew was sat there with his agent having breakfast.

”So you’ve signed then Jordan?”

”Fingers crossed. Hope the paperwork went through in time.”

Well I hope that's not an omen!!