BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January Transfer Window.

21 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

If it was in any position other than central midfield or central defence, I'd agree. You would have to think A. Wharton or Garrett are going out on loan in the summer now, there can't be many games in their immediate futures.

Depends on how good he is. If he's just at their level then one of them will be out on loan - or we don't have to bring someone young in on loan next season.

If he's better? Then it changes the outlook significantly. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Depends on how good he is. If he's just at their level then one of them will be out on loan - or we don't have to bring someone young in on loan next season.

If he's better? Then it changes the outlook significantly. 

Surely in either scenario, one of them will go out on loan.

There's also another scenario - that he isn't as good as them.

Just back from work, and there is no news. Annoying as we have a good midfielder, probably a good singer on short term deals but no striker. Maybe we will get lucky with an out off contract player. I don't rate Zahora but he must be better than Gallagher. Or give Chris Martin a look to see if he has anything in the tank.

In short, we needed an effing striker.

19 minutes ago, Norbert Rassragr said:

Just back from work, and there is no news. Annoying as we have a good midfielder, probably a good singer on short term deals but no striker.

You're right, it's no good only fixing the half time entertainment short term. Still, if it's Beyonce I'm happy, as long as I get to meet her.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Theaxe15 said:

I’m sure they’ll apologise to you tomorrow for ruining your bedtime

Tbf a simple announcement could have been made. Just something like:

'We won't have any further news this evening, but initial paperwork was submitted before the deadline for (X amount) players. We will give an update in the morning and hope to have good news!'

• Like 1

2 hours ago, damo100 said:

278 pages of transfer waffle and at the last hour the club can't be arsed to tell the long suffering fans if we've signed anyone.

Only Blackburn Rovers heh.

Information that leaked last night re Gregg and our transfer dealings 

Everybody sat in the boardroom looking up at the projector screen, as Gregg nervously starts typing

https://www.brfcs.com/forums/topic/36385-january-transfer-window/page/278

Whats this me lads, he says with a look of horror on his face. 278 pages of transfer waffle? This waffle doesnt look good at all mates. 

Alright gentleman, time to give the fans what they want, says Gregg. 

And what would that be Gregg? 

Nothing, absolutely nothing but pain and misery again, he says with a smile on his face. Fools the lot of em, muahahahaha 

Greggs a sandwich short of a picnic, not announcing anything. In fact a complete donut. He couldn’t give you the area of a circle even using Pie R squared. Hope he redeems himself and comes out with some really tasty deal, otherwise it’s chocolate fireguard time.