BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January Transfer Window.

1 hour ago, M_B said:

Just my opinion, but i'd rather go for quality than quantity,and O'brien is as good as we could possibly have signed. 

We may yet get a forward, but we already have plenty, Tomasson was brought here to improve what we have, rather than buy his way out of problems. 

I'd be happy to go with what we have up top. 

I wouldn't 

21 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

The silence is deafening. It looks like there's been a problem and we may not even get O'Brien, never mind a new striker. This isn't how it should be when the club (for the 2nd successive season) is in a good position in the league and has the chance to have a serious go at the play-offs.

You only have to conclude the club doesn't t really want promotion and/or the people running are just plain incompetent. What shambles 

Hope the above is all wrong

It this turns out to be the outcome, surely, heads must roll.

2 minutes ago, Madon said:

I've just received a message saying O'Brien has fallen through as the paperwork wasn't completed in time 🙈🤣

WOW

Almost beyond belief.

Think heads need to roll starting with Broughton's.  Made my views on him quite clear - way, way out of his depth.

A disastrous window.  JDT will be fuming.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Madon said:

I've just received a message saying O'Brien has fallen through as the paperwork wasn't completed in time 🙈🤣

WOW

If this is true I'm sorry but il never believe it wasn't done on purpose..there is no way NO WAY we chased a player since early morning, had his medical done and dusted but took hours to complete the paperwork absolutely noway 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Madon said:

WOW

If this is the case then it's an indictment on everyone at the club involved in the transfer process

In a normal club heads would roll

• Backroom
Just now, Sweaty Gussets said:

Was this from the same person who told you it was 'done' ??

You've covered all bases. 

Yes it was. 🤦🏼‍♂️😂

I hope they aren't on a wind up because they know I feed info to this forum... We'll see but I'm only passing it on.

• Like 5