BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January Transfer Window.

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Simple not good enough if O'Brien didn't get done if these rumours are true. If we didn't a sign striker and O'Brien then it's not good enough and I would like to know why. 

Won't be going OTT until everything is announce firstly. 

Must be bad if your being critical of it all 

But honestly i agree, no O'Brien and no striker would be an absolute joke!  Oh and whispers too we haven't even signed that 19yo Rochdale lad either 

We could literally have 0 signings made on deadline day

• Backroom
6 minutes ago, Madon said:

I've just received a message saying O'Brien has fallen through as the paperwork wasn't completed in time 🙈🤣

WOW

Seriously, forget the 'Have you lost that loving feeling?' thread. 

We need a 'Have you gained that immense anger feeling?' one.

Sick....to....fucking...death....with this bullshit! 

2 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Everyone is of course assuming the mistake was on our end...

With business transactions you get the feckin deal over the line come what may.  There are no excuses for failure.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Mashed Potatoes said:

Why would you be "done" when we are having our best season in both the league and the cup competitions for several years ?

Ah the site's resident contrarian in full flow this morning.

Such a pity the season doesn't end on January 31st.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Have to assume JDT will leave if we havent got anyone through the day.

Think he'll be right pissed off and letting GB and Waggott know what he thinks, but he'll just use what he has. But I'm guessing he's already let GB know which players can improve and the ones that can't by now, so he'll be rightly annoyed that we haven't replaced a few of them. 

We should have had at least one deal lined up as soon as the window opened. I understand it's a crazy environment, but leaving it this late and scattering for leftovers is borderline criminal. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ItsRoverZ said:

Must be bad if your being critical of it all 

But honestly i agree, no O'Brien and no striker would be an absolute joke!  Oh and whispers too we haven't even signed that 19yo Rochdale lad either 

We could literally have 0 signings made on deadline day

None of this should surprise anyone. I think we were knocked for 6 when Undav decided to stay at Brighton and that other lad was retained by his French club.

The most disappointing thing is that we don't seem to have a tap into the Scandinavian market, which is what you'd think the manager and the DoF would bring by default considering their previous jobs. I was expecting at least one shrewd signing from there in the past 2 windows.

• Like 1

• Backroom
3 minutes ago, Madon said:

I've been done over!! 

Sorry! I don't know what's going on now. My mate is on a wind up because he knew I'd post it on here. 

I'm keeping my gob shut. 

Or maybe he's doing you over by pretending he was doing you over. 🤔🤔

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Madon said:

I've been done over!! 

Sorry! I don't know what's going on now. My mate is on a wind up because he knew I'd post it on here. 

I'm keeping my gob shut. 

Prick 🤣🤣🤣 but I'd do the exact same to my mates if the tables were turned

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, benhben said:

More likely theres some internal arguing and desperately coming up with a saving face excuse. 

I'm not sure anyone cares enough to do that do they?

Probably just pretend the day never happened and move on.

3 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

True, but which is more likely, Forest or our dysfunctional club? 

Honestly they play silly buggers on Deadline Day by leaving it to the last second - it only takes one minor administrative error and you have no time to correct it.

Chelsea have sent the wrong documents to PSG for Ziyech so he can't be loaned there this window - I'd say they're pretty experienced at transfers!

• Like 2