BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January Transfer Window.

1 minute ago, Feed the Yak said:

Agreed. I've had to make a real effort to detach myself from them while still being a passionate fan of the club. It's been a strain and I still get the venkys flare-ups more often than I would like...

Lol. Me too.

We used to go to Ireland regularly to see the in laws. My kids would all get up and leave the room, as soon as one of the relatives asked me about Rovers.

Think Michael Douglas in Falling Down!

• Like 8

Looking like heads need to roll... 

But i think it's a safe assumption the transfer failures will be down to the rubber stampers on the administrative side (pisha, waggot and venks) and it's safe to say those 3 trashy entities wont be going anywhere😤

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo

2 minutes ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

Lol. Me too.

We used to go to Ireland regularly to see the in laws. My kids would all get up and leave the room, as soon as one of the relatives asked me about Rovers.

Don't fancy meeting you in the McDonald's opposite Ewood...! 👀

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

Lol. Me too.

We don't need DFENS though, we need a striker!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ElTwis said:

If there was a late issue with O Brien we'd know by now. This is the club sorting the media bits ahead of a decent launch in an attempt to soften the blow of BBD signing a pre contract.

Deafening silence while the fans work themselves into a frenzy is a poor attempt at softening the blow!

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, den said:

It’s all very strange.

Nothing at all on the official site, nothing at all from the LT - and last night Thomason said he knew nothing about transfers.

Makes you think there’s “something” going on, somewhere.

Womething positive would be nice! Not expecting it.

Something's gone wrong and they are all arguing over whose fault it is. Doesn't take long for media teams to mock up signing videos - other clubs do it in a matter of an hour. I don't even care about sticker books and all that jazz - just let us know!

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

image.png.5538a182988ea43e86f7541a11dc29b1.png

It appears you're right. Maybe they're all still in bed.

Maybe the club camera broke and they had to book a professional photographer, but they are all busy with taking photos of new players at other clubs. 

Gregg writes long essays when we sign players so probably needs a bit more time.