BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January Transfer Window.

9 minutes ago, Tugay Et Labore said:

The fact the Brierley hasn’t been announced yet either, gives me hope this is a comms thing rather than it’s fallen through.

If that's all they're going to announce there'd be hell to pay. Expect that'll be a footnote on the website, no tweet etc.

16 minutes ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

What if they have loads of fall out to manage? e.g. JDT and/or Joe Egg have resigned, owing to lack of backing/communication..in a Lambert on steroids event !

Wasn't going to comment until something official was announced but can't resist any longer. Why the assumption that IF things have gone wrong it's the owners fault? Surely it would be the fault of those on the ground tasked with getting the deals done. The only way in which the owners could be to blame would be if they'd changed their minds about a deal/deals at the last minute which hardly seems likely.

IF everything has gone wrong I think I could cope with an announcement that we've signed no-one and Waggott and Broughton have received their P45's.

I could also cope with it if deals have been done and it's merely poor PR but whether it's sheer incompetence or they're sitting there for a few hours pissing themselves watching everyone work themselves up into a lather it's extremely poor form.

Right that's it, definitely over and out until official word is forthcoming. 

Edited by RevidgeBlue

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

Wasn't going to comment until something official was announced but can't resist any longer. Why the assumption that IF things have gone wrong it's the owners fault? Surely it would be the fault of those on the ground tasked with getting the deals done. The only way in which the owners could be to blame would be if they'd changed their minds about a deal/deals at the last minute which hardly seems likely.

IF everything has gone wrong I think I could cope with an announcement that we've signed no-one and Waggott and Broughton have received their P45's.

I could also cope with it if deals have been done and it's merely poor PR but whether it's sheer incompetence or they're sitting there for a few hours pissing themselves watching everyone work themselves out it's extremely poor form.

Fair points, but...who keeps appointing sub standard people to key posts? 

It is rather a long list of *****, since 2010...

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

I could also cope with it if deals have been done and it's merely poor PR but whether it's sheer incompetence or they're sitting there for a few hours pissing themselves watching everyone work themselves out it's extremely poor form.

I blame the owners for their refusal to get properly involved in the day to day running of the club. It’s immoral to behave in the way they have.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I blame the owners for their refusal to get properly involved in the day to day running of the club. It’s immoral to behave in the way they have.

100%. Budgets for the pesky underperforming outpost that is Blackburn Rovers are done in the summer and any attempt to contact them after that will be met with disdain - "why are the serfs pestering us about that Blackburn United thing we shouldn't have bought in 2012"