BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January Transfer Window.

• Backroom
1 minute ago, BlackburnEnd75 said:

Keep an eye out for players having there contracts terminated. They can still sign for other clubs

Only if their contact was terminated yesterday 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

Almost beyond belief.

Think heads need to roll starting with Broughton's.  Made my views on him quite clear - way, way out of his depth.

A disastrous window.  JDT will be fuming.

Told a mate of mine here, that i wasnt sure about Broughton, just because ive seen many a man talk plenty of words well, and then is nothing more than a chancer. 

I mentioned in another post, that fans have become too relaxed over Venkys, just because they pop a few million now and then. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, den said:

It’s all very strange.

Nothing at all on the official site, nothing at all from the LT - and last night Thomason said he knew nothing about transfers.

Makes you think there’s “something” going on, somewhere.

I’m not currently a rational thinker, because it’s Rovers. However, I can’t shake the feeling that there’s an air of “who’s gonna tell them?” to the silence, an effect of people shirking announcing bad news.

For balance, the rational part of my brain is saying, “he did the medical yesterday afternoon, there’s no way they don’t file the paperwork immediately.”

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Iceman said:

Told a mate of mine here, that i wasnt sure about Broughton, just because ive seen many a man talk plenty of words well, and then is nothing more than a chancer. 

I mentioned in another post, that fans have become too relaxed over Venkys, just because they pop a few million now and then. 

Not me, mate.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Iceman said:

No, fans have become "too relaxed" about the Venkys because they're cockroaches and won't die. 

They're determined not to sell the club and they have enough money / influence / power for their wishes to be adhered to, regardless of what thousands of lancastrians think.

• Like 3

Just now, Penwortham Blue said:

It is death by a thousand cuts and we are on about 975, it’s been murder since they darkened the door.

Agreed. I've had to make a real effort to detach myself from them while still being a passionate fan of the club. It's been a strain and I still get the venkys flare-ups more often than I would like...

• Like 1