BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v West Ham United (a) - League Cup - 9/11/22

2 minutes ago, ossyian said:

Thanks for your wonderful insight. They are playing against the same 11 that have won every Europa league game not fucking Wigan athletic or Coventry where we surrendered like frightened mice. Stick to rugby union pal

You drunk? Rugby union? Did I offend you? Does playing against West ham make professional footballers unable to control a football?

3 minutes ago, JoeH said:

Buckley made an error for their goal, but anyone who's not in the stadium surely can't be passing overarching comments about his gameplay when we quite simply cannot access a feed for the game.

I saw his contribution to their goal...is that not fair enough to comment? He is the reason we are drawing this game and not in front. Massive error end of story.

10 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

he is`nt going to get away with continual poor performances and disapearing acts under jdt like he did with mowbray,who picked him every week,he`s unable to adapt to a different way of playing for a manager who wants something else from him

On that goal he was very lackadaisical, which is exactly what JDT has been trying to drill out of him.

The talent is there, but the application isn't at the moment.

6 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

Come on now, how many people need to say it.  Dack and Bucko to Sunderland please....should get £10m between them

10 million hahahahahahhah

Be lucky to get a few hundred thou for Dack as things currently stand. Buckley maybe 1.5 upfront(with future addons on top)  But really though unless Buckley actually wants out he shouldnt be going anywhere, he just needs to get his head down and keep working hard to improve

• Like 2

Just now, Realistic Rover said:

What about Markanday missing a huge chance? Exactly you can’t pin it on one thing, stop being so negative.

Didn't see the chances but sounds like he has been poor too but tbf he is new to the club and hasn't been touted as the second coming. 

Negative? I'm very positive but I find Buckley very frustrating and have been proven right time after time. Don't pull the negative card because you don't like what you are hearing and not just based on tonight.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

10 million hahahahahahhah

Be lucky to get a few hundred thou for Dack as things currently stand. Buckley maybe 1.5 upfront(with future addons on top)  But really though unless Buckley actually wants out he shouldnt be going anywhere, he just needs to get his head down and keep working hard to improve

More worryingly is the fact that since being dropped and then put back in the team he has shown nothing. That's a huge concern.

• Like 1

god that female pundit on the sky sports panel tonight. even with the sound off I just want to tell her to shut up and ffffffkkkkkk off.

Most pundits in general get on my tits, but she's one that really just makes me want to change the channel

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, BigBar said:

Didn't see the chances but sounds like he has been poor too but tbf he is new to the club and hasn't been touted as the second coming. 

Negative? I'm very positive but I find Buckley very frustrating and have been proven right time after time. Don't pull the negative card because you don't like what you are hearing and not just based on tonight.

Where are you watching this - I can't find a stream

2 minutes ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

god that female pundit on the sky sports panel tonight. even with the sound off I just want to tell her to shut up and ffffffkkkkkk off.

Because she’s a woman or because you don’t like her punditry? 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ItsRoverZ said:

Markandy is raw though.. he has something about him, I'm sure he will come good 

Is it straight to penalties if it stays 1-1?

Striker misses chance in headline news?! Yes should have scored, but he's not the first striker to miss an easy chance and won't be last. Encouraging to see him in those positions.

• Like 1