BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v West Ham United (a) - League Cup - 9/11/22

I’m a little concerned JDT doesn’t know the importance of next Sunday given he’s happy to risk BBD and Hyam. 

Kompany on the other hand sounds well prepared, I saw an interview today of him saying ~”I understand the importance of the Derby and won’t be giving our opponents any praise in the build up” when asked what we do well…

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, J*B said:

I’m a little concerned JDT doesn’t know the importance of next Sunday given he’s happy to risk BBD and Hyam. 

Kompany on the other hand sounds well prepared, I saw an interview today of him saying ~”I understand the importance of the Derby and won’t be giving our opponents any praise in the build up” when asked what we do well…

At the end of the day it's another game. Win, lose or draw it won't define our season.

JDT rolled the dice putting Szmodics (albeit we know Dack can't play 90) and Brereton on. It hasn't worked, but I appreciate him reading that the game was there to be won and going for it. 

Edited by Exiled_Rover
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ossyian said:

No you haven't offended me at all but I am in the stadium watching the game and we haven't surrendered as we do in the champs on away days. No Rovers player has been terrible or brilliant but we are playing a better team than either Wigan or Coventry and you have to take that into account. Vale may well flourish again now he's scored again and he deserves support rather than writing him off. You just seem to be either you love a player or hate him for whatever reason which is more rugby fan based

Are you actually drunk? Not being smart, I haven't mentioned Vale at all, I like Vale and wish him well and think he can improve. Find your comment very bizarre. Ramblings. Hope you had an enjoyable evening and safe travels home.

7 minutes ago, superniko said:

Hyam now too - what is he thinking 

Hopefully Hyam is a penalty pro.

Fairly sure we still lose this on pens, but it should be morale boosting to finish level with a Prem side. Yeh not a full strength one but neither are we.

Just now, bluebruce said:

Hopefully Hyam is a penalty pro.

Fairly sure we still lose this on pens, but it should be morale boosting to finish level with a Prem side. Yeh not a full strength one but neither are we.

😄 maybe that’s what he was thinking!