BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v West Ham United (a) - League Cup - 9/11/22

1 hour ago, yankfan said:

In the world of steaming it’s hard to believe every game isnt available for a few quid online. 

I have a feeling it has something to do with the Sponsors. All league games are available either on TV or streaming. I bought a season ticket from Rovers TV as I am abroad most of the time. The £140 seems decent value. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bazza said:

Superroversgoballisticburnleyareatrocious

With thanks to a Scottish newspaper  when Inverness Callies beat Celtic.

2 minutes ago, oldjamfan1 said:

Best headline ever that one. Even the Sellick fans can laugh about it now!

I was taught about that headline in A-level English down here, safe to say it's gotten about a bit!

• Like 1

It's more or less the route I'd have gone with it, and most on here probably...although Pears and JRC give me kittens. I'd probably have played Kaminski, the risk of injury to him is very minimal, but since Pears is the backup, perhaps too much. Accident waiting to happen though that lad. And JRC just wouldn't have been playing for me, don't feel he has a future here. I'm expecting at least one goal to come from an error from at least one of those two.

I’ll be glad to see a bit of Mola, although by all accounts he is a better left wing back than a centre half. 

I would have probably played Carter and Phillips with Mola left back. I don’t know who else to put in at right back because like others I’ve seen enough of JRC now. I think he’s a decent player, but the Championship is above his level. 

Just now, Tricky said:

He hasn't, and why would he? He was nowhere near the squad that qualified 

Yep, no surprise at all he hasn't made it. Think he is good enough to break back in, but the timing meant it was never going to be for the WC.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

I’ll be glad to see a bit of Mola, although by all accounts he is a better left wing back than a centre half. 

I would have probably played Carter and Phillips with Mola left back. I don’t know who else to put in at right back because like others I’ve seen enough of JRC now. I think he’s a decent player, but the Championship is above his level. 

I thought Phillips was injured.