BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v The Dingles (a) - 13/11/2022

Terrible game. Completely out bossed by them.  

Few of us out on Wednesday night said we would be outclassed in every way by them. But that was just fans talking, no way he should have enforced that mentality to the players and then the selection don’t get me started. We went in already with the loss and I can’t defend that. 

12 minutes ago, scotchrover said:

Absolute rubbish- Mowbray’s been gone for months.

This is on JDT. As a season ticket holder, we’ve been absolutely abysmal to watch most of this season.  2 of those goals today have come from JDT’s style of fannying around with it at the back.

As a season ticket holder we've been great to watch most of the season. I love professional wins with a very limited squad of players and youngsters. 

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, BigBar said:

Tony Mowbray has absolutely fucking nothing to do with what we just witnesses. Absolutely zero. Embarrassing to look to him as the excuse. The man that oversaw that horror show is Jon Dahl Tomasson. Accept it.

Our best, and arguably only CF is Sam Gallagher. Mowbray had something to do with that.

• Like 1

Just now, booth said:

Our best, and arguably only CF is Sam Gallagher. Mowbray had something to do with that.

Sure, but JDT went out and got his first choice (his words) - Hirst, who is tragically bad. So not exactly a problem he couldn't have solved. 

5 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

And we have no one to give him a fecking good kicking.

He was running amok like a fat schoolyard bully unrestrained by us and the ref.

Pushed Kaminski over twice and nothing done.

Fecking neanderthal and looks like one. Bastard.

Actually he's a "shitgibbon"

It doesn't bear thinking about what Big Glen Keeley would have done to him after

knocking our keeper about.

• Like 1

Did we at least trash the bogs? (joke)

I called 3-0 earlier in the week, Bumley are miles ahead of us but the lack of fight and passion leave a bad taste. Watching JDT's interview, they'll just shrug it off and be on their holibobs tomorrow.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Boroblue said:

The worst is y to he last three teams had showed us how to play. Rotherham Sheff Crawley. Hit it long put pressure on them and pick up the second ball

mr smiley guy our manager, mr meticulous totally ignores that. What a dumb arse

Who's winning that initial long ball? Certainly not Gallagher, Brereton, Vale or heaven forbid Dack. Dolan maybe? Or how about Markanday?

The blueprint to beat Burnley is out there, but we don't have players to do it. 

Afternoon all. My customary quick visit post match. Hard to argue best team won on the day, you don’t win games with one shot in 90 minutes.

Quick word for both sets of fans who observed the silence absolutely.

Enjoy your afternoon, I’m out for a few drinks, will read through the thread later but will avoid comment more for now.

• Like 4

Two utterly criminal errors from Rovers which really should have been avoided. 

1) No plan B. 

Look I get why he set up as he did with the team that he did. I understand the thinking. Mola.a big lad with presence, another defensive mid. On paper it's worth a shot. 

But when the team and the tactics aren't working, clearly aren't working, to persist with both for the full.game.is idiocy. It wasn't working. Everyone could see that yet we continued to pass it round the back like a kick about in the park. 

It's not that hard to have a Plan B. It's not that difficult to see when Plan A isn't working. So why don't we? 

And this is the most frustrating thing about it - no team in the history of football hasn't had to revert to plan B at times. No team has solely had success through plan A, so why do we think we are different? 

Secondly we are massively reliant on youngsters stepping up to the plate. Again no team in the history of football has had all their youngsters ready to just slot in as squad players. So again, why do we think we are different? 

Some of them are ready at this level, some will be but aren't there yet, and others won't. History tells us this is the case. And yet so many positions we are relying on youngsters in their first season stepping up to the level required. That will never happen with them all so why are we wildly hoping it will? 

This is what bothers me, because these are issues that are utterly avoidable and completely known to us. Today our refusal to recognise reality cost us very dearly indeed. 

• Like 1

Just now, RTM08 said:

Sure, but JDT went out and got his first choice (his words) - Hirst, who is tragically bad. So not exactly a problem he couldn't have solved. 

They were Broughton's words, who, along with Waggott needs to answer for why we yet again didn't purchase a proper striker. It's been a problem since last season kicked off, never mind this one.

It gives teams a free pass to come at us as we've only Brereton to rely on for goals. Keep him quiet and most games you can get a win.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

As a season ticket holder we've been great to watch most of the season. I love professional wins with a very limited squad of players and youngsters. 

I haven't seen us win yet, and the defending in those defeats has been rank amateur

6 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Our 'players' should be hurting as much as the fans now but somehow I doubt it.

We're third in the league with a team of Academy prospects, some shrewd summer signings and bog standard journeyman.

I'm delighted going into the World Cup break. The only thing I'm concerned about is whether Broughton sticks to his word about not strengthening in January - I hope the plan has been adjusted after this tremendous start.

People built this game up into something it wasn't - it was never going to define our season. They have better players than us, but we nullified them for 55 minutes. I'm bitterly disappointed we conceded a headed goal when playing 3 CBs and then we struggled to get a foot in the game once Gallagher was replaced by Vale. It is what it is.

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

It was me that said that!!! and It was clearly meant as a joke so get a flippin grip.

I suggest you take a nice hike this afternoon and get some fresh air whilst the sun's out, maybe it will give you  a little perspective (but I doubt it, you just seem a misery in general)

Take a hike😂😂 good lad. Needed a laugh after that shit show.

17 minutes ago, Boroblue said:

The worst is y to he last three teams had showed us how to play. Rotherham Sheff Crawley. Hit it long put pressure on them and pick up the second ball

mr smiley guy our manager, mr meticulous totally ignores that. What a dumb arse

Yep,Mr Smiley didnt do his homework did he.

• Like 1