BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Norwich City (a) - 17/12/22

1 minute ago, roversinmyblood said:

Yes I can’t watch. Any ways to get around this?

I noticed my subscription has changed to a half season video pass from the Int’l one I bought at the beginning of the year… unsure what the next move is. Was fine for PNE.

13 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I think the team selection shows how unhappy he was with last week performance against PNE. 

Pleased that Gallagher, Buckley and Pickering are back in our team today and that he has dropped Travis finally. He deserved to be dropped. Morton has been good overall in the season but still would like Adam Wharton in the team or at least on the bench. 

JRC is in the team cos Brittain and Carter are injured. Who else could play right back? Hedges? 

I think we sit deeper and look to play on the counter. Rovers need to defensively solid and I would take a clean sheet right now. 

My initial reaction to that line up with  (jrc in particular) was because i saw the lineup via the bbc sport app where it was showing us lined up 3421 with jrc on right wing and dack on left wing🙈🙈

Screenshot_2022-12-17-17-35-35-59_4e3a4e884d35a3e473eec66b07ef8cea.jpg

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo

• Moderation Lead
19 minutes ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

Factually incorrect. I've just explained why you are, can you explain how I am? All I said was he's changed half the team which is what everyone wanted. People also want us to stop passing about at the back. That's 2 things that people want that aren't mutually exclusive. 

Genuinely can’t remember people saying to change half the team, but I remember people criticising us playing about at the back. Hardly factually incorrect.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

not watching, are we fannying around less at the back? 

It's been mostly in Norwich's half so far, so at the moment yes.

When Kaminski has it, he's belting it forward which suits us better.

Edit: I spoke too soon, we just fannyed about with it at the back.

Edited by booth
  • Like 1