BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Sunderland (a) - 26/12/22

3 hours ago, goozburger said:

I hope Dack's and Buckley's recent showings in the first team aren't just for next month's shop window. The pair of them have shown recently that they can fit into JDT's style, and perhaps they have just needed time to adapt. Buckley has an arrogant confidence about him which I like. He's correct when he suggests there aren't many better than him in this league when he's on his game. I hope he gets a start today, along with Dack.

That didn't age well. 😆

We deserved nothing from that. We can't even grind out a draw. Fair play to Mogga and Sunderland, although I still don't think he's going to last too long there. It'd be characteristic of a Mowbray side to flatten out after too much passion in one game.

We can fault JDT for tactics, selections, and so on, but we've done that to the last umpteen managers that have been here. My suspicion with JDT is that he is not a motivator. For all this talk about local derbies, intensity, etc., we are simply not up to it when we come up against a positively vocal crowd as we did today. See Norwich victory versus today, Burnley, a big following for PNE, etc.

Only positive from today is that we can't be shifted from third spot. Millwall did us a favour, and hopefully Luton can do the same tonight.

1 minute ago, Miller11 said:

Shearer in his prime would struggle to hit double figures playing in this side. We create absolutely nothing. This so called brand of football, philosophy, style, whatever you want to call it is crap. It’s boring. It’s completely and utterly stupid.

Again, our goal today was not a result of Tomassons playing style, which results in far more goals against than for.

Exactly what I've been saying.  I wouldn't judge any player under Tomasson. He could make Messi look shit. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

Shearer in his prime would struggle to hit double figures playing in this side. We create absolutely nothing. This so called brand of football, philosophy, style, whatever you want to call it is crap. It’s boring. It’s completely and utterly stupid.

Again, our goal today was not a result of Tomassons playing style, which results in far more goals against than for.

you would need 50 million quid to make this side effective playing the current way,can`t understand why jdt is ignorant of the fact

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, toogs said:

Subbing off Dack was a disgrace. 

Outwitted by Mowbray. 

Dack was shaking his head as he was subbed. Not a happy man and you can't blamed him for a naïve manager. 

A fair result but JDTs substitution decisions cost us a point.  

Edited by Cherry Blue
  • Like 4

Just now, Herbie6590 said:

Don’t recall him actually having a kick of the ball. He clattered one of theirs for a yellow though…

Followed it up with another clumsy challenge.

Would have been fitting if he’d got a red card without actually touching the ball.