BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Sunderland (a) - 26/12/22

Mowbray will have his one in 5 or 6 ratio front foot pressing all out games here i can see it coming. Despite the Norwich performance iv'e not much belief we'll go about this one any other way than the usual fannying about at the back.

The early tv slot has ruled me out but probably saved me a fortune and a lot of disappointment, credit to all who go.

Mowbray 3   Rovers  1

• Like 1

A lot of us are taking it easy on Xmas Day because we've got an early start boxing day (thanks again Sky).

Now that won't be so bad if we put in a shift and get a win. If we roll over again though you're gonna have one hell of a pissed off away end!

As always the brief is obvious, score first.

• Like 1

I wish I was attending this game, as I think the Stadium of light is very impressive stadium. 

My team I would go for is 

Kaminski

JRC Ayala Hyam Pickering

Buckley Morton

Hedges Dack BBD

Gallagher 

Subs:- Pears, S.Wharton, Travis, A. Wharton, Hirst, Szmodics, Markanday

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I wish I was attending this game, as I think the Stadium of light is very impressive stadium. 

My team I would go for is 

Kaminski

JRC Ayala Hyam Pickering

Buckley Morton

Hedges Dack BBD

Gallagher 

Subs:- Pears, S.Wharton, Travis, A. Wharton, Hirst, Szmodics, Markanday

I thought you wanted Dack banished to the far reaches of the earth? 

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

Take your big coat, it's getting cold again by Boxing Day. You might be walking in a Diaz wonderland....

Arguably one of the coldest grounds in the league. The thing is made of breezeblocks. Take two coats, a hat and gloves. 

5 minutes ago, J*B said:

Arguably one of the coldest grounds in the league. The thing is made of breezeblocks. Take two coats, a hat and gloves. 

Still a nice stadium though. Unlike breezeblock Central at Bolton. Plus there will be the best part of 40,000 there I reckon. Maybe a bit less. 

2 hours ago, tomphil said:

Coins and vapes etc banned, guess who caused that, i bet you'll never get it....?

have they changed where away fans sit at sunderland,the last time i was there you would need a cannon to throw anything on the pitch or at the away fans,like to know how they are going to take coins off everyone😅

1 hour ago, simongarnerisgod said:

have they changed where away fans sit at sunderland,the last time i was there you would need a cannon to throw anything on the pitch or at the away fans,like to know how they are going to take coins off everyone😅

Upper tier above home fans now i think.