BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Watford (a) - 11/02/2023

23 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I think we should be crossing more than normal but need at least 3 players in the box. We need to remain solid and defensive sound but attacking them. Nothing to fear from them.

Pears have played well this season and he has improved. Glad to see you backing him 

It probably won't do Pears' confidence any good if he is on the wrong end of a tonking.

12 hours ago, arbitro said:

Tomorrow is the first of six games in seventeen days, four of which are away. With a relatively small and inexperienced squad the resources are going to be stretched to the limit. Out of the five league games I think we will get six points and continue our downward trajectory.

That's a bit optimistic don't you think? 

• Like 1

I think Brittains return is a massive positive, BUT I hope he's not being rushed back and he really needs to stay fit for a run of games now.

Him and JRC on the right would be a good link up I think if we went 4-4-2, which we obviously won't but still..  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

I think we should be crossing more than normal but need at least 3 players in the box. We need to remain solid and defensive sound but attacking them. Nothing to fear from them.

Pears have played well this season and he has improved. Glad to see you backing him 

Let's hope that we play Brereton up front and Vale is dropped from the squad, that would help.

Can we please stop with the superfan rubbish, what I say on this messageboard makes absolutely no difference to Pears as a person. He has filled in a couple of times this season and done fine, fair play, but in general he has made bad errors before and I don't think that if he played for an extended period of time, he would suddenly cut them out, and with Kaminski having been our best player this season (Without him we would probably be in the bottom half) it is a significant downgrade and a huge blow.

• Like 5

12 hours ago, ItsRoverZ said:

He mentioned Vale when speaking about Leonard.  Vale offers more or something 

At this point Vale needs to be offering a goal threat, but isn't.

He isn't the only guilty party. But if after 60 minutes tomorrow we haven't scored and/or are behind, I'd be giving Leonard a chance.

Edited by TugaysMarlboro
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, roversfan99 said:

Let's hope that we play Brereton up front and Vale is dropped from the squad, that would help.

Can we please stop with the superfan rubbish, what I say on this messageboard makes absolutely no difference to Pears as a person. He has filled in a couple of times this season and done fine, fair play, but in general he has made bad errors before and I don't think that if he played for an extended period of time, he would suddenly cut them out, and with Kaminski having been our best player this season (Without him we would probably be in the bottom half) it is a significant downgrade and a huge blow.

Kaminski was terrible last few games he played BUT we now know he was obviously carrying an injury, probably explains why we went for another keeper in the window, obviously we failed 🥲

• Like 1

2 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

I wouldn't start BBD either. Out of form. 

2 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

His errors were last season not this season but you have mentioned it. 

Kaminski has made some poor mistakes recently so maybe injuries played a part in that. 

10 hours ago, Ossydave said:

Kaminski was terrible last few games he played BUT we now know he was obviously carrying an injury, probably explains why we went for another keeper in the window, obviously we failed 🥲

Do we know he was carrying an injury ? Or has he been dropped.

10 minutes ago, rigger said:

Do we know he was carrying an injury ? Or has he been dropped.

“He had some problem for a while, but he’s been able to play with it for a long time. That’s not the issue.”

Thats what JDT said, just sounds like a niggling one. Anyones who's played sports knows though that if you've got a niggle it affects performance because it becomes a mental thing and you're concerned about making it worse. 

3 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

“He had some problem for a while, but he’s been able to play with it for a long time. That’s not the issue.”

Thats what JDT said, just sounds like a niggling one. Anyones who's played sports knows though that if you've got a niggle it affects performance because it becomes a mental thing and you're concerned about making it worse. 

To tell you the truth, I don't believe a word that comes out of the club, no matter who says it.

• Like 4