BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v QPR (a) - 25/2/23

Very impressive performance. We were committed, organised, energetic with a few moments of class. Thats about all you need in this division. Travis MoM for me, but JRC not far away. Loads of solid performances in there as well. Well done to Gally too, 2 straightforward chances but never wrong to see your 9 bag a brace. Hopefully it spurs him a bit.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Miker said:

It annoys me that so many games have been unavailable via RoversTV this season.. I'm sure at least a third of them. I've tried to do the right thing by getting a season pass, but doubt I'll renew again next season. 

I ended up using a Hungarian VPN to see the game even though I've paid £145 for the privilege to watch the games in France... Cracking performance from the boys today COYB!!!!

Edited by Derbyshire Blue

7 minutes ago, Officer Barbrady said:

Brilliant win, real team victory this.Travis was immense as was Rankin-costello and Gallagher. We keep up our unbeaten streak and now can go into the Leicester cup fixture with no pressure. Stinks teams below us won also, but is what it is. We won ourselves, so not too distraught over that.

Not all of them though. We've gained ground on Sunderland, Watford, and above us Boro.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Derbyshire Blue said:

I ended up using a Hungarian VPN to see the game even though I've paid £145 for the privilege to watch the games in France

Same here. Had to resort to finding online steams to watch Rovers even though i paid for the RoversTV by supporting the club. Seriously considering to buy game pass next season instead.