BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Norwich (h) - Good Friday - 7/4/23, 3pm k/o

1 minute ago, Dolly blue said:

NO…the constant selection of Morton and Gallagher “ really messed them up “…….a LOT to answer for JDT 

Morton I agree with. Who do we have to replace Gally? Unfortunately, no-one.

• Like 1

Why do professional coaches pick players like Morton week in week out when literally everyone of us mere mortals who arent involved in the game in a professional capacity can see that Adam Wharton is an infinitely better option and how do players like Gallagher with zero talent manage to carve out an immensely lucrative career in the game without being sussed out in double quick time?

It's always been a mystery to me over the years, like we're watching a different game. Ditto Jason Lowe etc.

• Like 4

Absolute disgrace of a performance from start to finish. 

Club is just rotten to the core. No one cares they’re all just stealing a wage. Much more likely to end up back in League 1 than the Premier League in the next few years.

People wonder why we have shite crowds, well we get a half decent one on a sunny bank holiday and basically don’t turn up.  Not much incentive to pay another 20 quid next time is there? 

Spineless from both players and manager.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, booth said:

Who does he pick instead of Gallagher?

I’d take anyone now. 
I’d take Dolan running around like a headless chicken, I’d give Leonard a few games without ever seeing him play, I’d maybe even give the old Blackburn end drummer a go.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Harry Leonard.

Sam Burns.

I don't care Leonard is young. He's a goal scorer, and that's what we need.

He shouldn't be forced to play a 19 year old without a senior goal to his name. Same with A Wharton.

Gregg and co carry the blame for this, and a proper CEO wouldn't allow it to happen.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, superniko said:

I’d take anyone now. 
I’d take Dolan running around like a headless chicken, I’d give Leonard a few games without ever seeing him play, I’d maybe even give the old Blackburn end drummer a go.

He tried that and everyone moaned that he was too small to be a centre forward.

6 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Why do professional coaches pick players like Morton week in week out when literally everyone of us mere mortals who arent involved in the game in a professional capacity can see that Adam Wharton is an infinitely better option and how do players like Gallagher with zero talent manage to carve out an immensely lucrative career in the game without being sussed out in double quick time?

It's always been a mystery to me over the years, like we're watching a different game. Ditto Jason Lowe etc.

There must be something in Morton's loan agreement. There is no other explanation for him continuing to start. He's worse defensively than Wharton could possibly be and offers nothing at all going forward. 

• Like 4

Just now, neophox said:

Fuming performance...

Still in the playoffs with 7 games left and a game in hand...strange League.. 

Wharton brothers to step in last seven games and take us to the playoffs. I would axe Carter and Morton next game.

Yep. I would like to see both Wharton brothers in as well. 

At least they give a shit.

• Like 3

Just now, alcd said:

There must be something in Morton's loan agreement. There is no other explanation for him continuing to start. He's worse defensively than Wharton could possibly be and offers nothing at all going forward. 

Why sign him in the first place though? He's nothing about him.

4 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Absolutely fuming. Why do we always bottle these situations?! So infuriating. 

What a great start to the bank holiday, and to cap it off, the Dingles will get promoted later.

It's always the same. "Big" crowd and the team don't turn up. Norwich didn't have to lift a finger for the three points.

Only positive was Adam Wharton. He might not be doing the biz in training if JDT's comments are anything to go by, but he was the only one that made stuff happen. Starts the next game for me. Thankfully he's a on a long-term contract. Far superior to Morton.