BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Preston (a) - 22/4/23 - 17:30 k/o

1 minute ago, RTM08 said:

I don't see it. I think they desperately wanted to win it at Ewood and they are far more likely to turn up.

On today's game, that team looks incredibly short of goals. This could easily become one of the worst weeks in the club's recent memory.

My money is on Adam to bag the only goal. Heart rules!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mercer said:

Leonard not even on bench.

Unbelievable when our most natural available goalscorer is excluded.

Management of Leonard now reminiscent of Adam Wharton.

If this goes t1ts up JDT, it's all down to you.  

Yes, the manager not playing an 18 year old midfielder, or a 19 year old striker - who were both given their debuts by said manager - is exactly the reason we're struggling. 

This fan base, I swear. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Leonard not even on bench.

Unbelievable when our most natural available goalscorer is excluded.

Management of Leonard now reminiscent of Adam Wharton.

If this goes t1ts up JDT, it's all down to you.  

It's an odd omission. I'm being polite, it's not easy.

We all know that some of the players aren’t used to playing as many games during a season because it’s a young squad.

“We all know how the transfer market went in the winter as well, so we’re dealing with it in the best way, and I think the players are doing a great job.

“At this stage as a manager and a club, and fans, you want to have everyone available.

“You and me know that some positions we’re quite stretched and that’s nothing new, just facts.”

Love this. A little dig about the tsf window..

Takes about 5 mins to figure out how we are going to play.  Hesitant fannying around at the back gonna be a long day.  Snappy 1st.time passes across the back and forward, game on.

Don't see it happening we never seem to do well with the oddball KO times.  3.results went out way.one did not.  Can we chase the pack better than we chase games.  Who will score for us today?

2 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Yes, the manager not playing an 18 year old midfielder, or a 19 year old striker - who were both given their debuts by said manager - is exactly the reason we're struggling. 

This fan base, I swear. 

Not evening the bench?

A player who actually looks likely to score.

‘kinell, I’m nervous about this one. £30 cab to get home from work in time for it, could prove a very wise or very foolish expense.

Good sky fact: JDT has won 25 of 51 games in charge. That’s impressive in your first season, with this squad and not much backing.

• Like 2