BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Pears/ Kaminski.. summer plans?

17 hours ago, philipl said:

Would Pears have saved that 80th minute shot yesterday?

Would he feck!  

He'd have bounced up off the floor, arms outstretched looking to blame anyone but himself - just like he usually does when he concedes 

Seen enough already to see why Leo has a full Swedish cap whilst Pears, IMO, will piss around in the lower leagues for ever and a day 

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 5

• 5 months later...
21 hours ago, philipl said:

TK made his Belgian debut as an 83rd minute sub against Ireland (just after Sammy was subbed off).

That should add a few 100k to the transfer fee from Luton.

I would be surprised if it does. 

6 minutes ago, NeilInBristol said:

0-4 up he has one saved to make to preserve a clean sheet and he palms it into the path of an incoming Sunderland player Ffs

Harsh again. It was a good save originally from Dack. What else could he have done with it

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Harsh again. It was a good save originally from Dack. What else could he have done with it

Literally palmed it anywhere else.

Caught it

Punched it away.

Multiple options 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NeilInBristol said:

0-4 up he has one saved to make to preserve a clean sheet and he palms it into the path of an incoming Sunderland player Ffs

I don't rate Pears but I agree with Chaddy on this one, it's bit harsh to blame him, it was a good save initially.

• Like 3

Good ball in and a perfect header from Dack. Headed down and just to the keepers side. It would have been a pretty good save if he could have kept hold of the ball. But I want our keeper to make good saves. Once it was spilled it was a goal. 

if at all possible we want one of our two keepers out in the summer and a better first choice keeper brought in.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Good ball in and a perfect header from Dack. Headed down and just to the keepers side. It would have been a pretty good save if he could have kept hold of the ball. But I want our keeper to make good saves. Once it was spilled it was a goal. 

if at all possible we want one of our two keepers out in the summer and a better first choice keeper brought in.

Not, if possible, it needs to be a priority. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Exiled_Rover said:

You'd have been livid if that header had gone in. 

Obviously but the save was pretty reactive, he didn't know where it was going and got down quick enough to get a hand on it. Probably could have turned it around the post better but Scott Wharton letting his runner go through unchallenged, to put in the rebound is just as much at fault on this one.

To be clear, I don't rate Pears and we need to replace him in the summer but I don't think he was at fault for this one.

18 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Both out from what I have seen...