BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Millwall (a) - Monday 8th May

Just now, Sparks Rover said:

JDT has to go.  He hasn't got the man management to be able to get us promoted.

Plus he picks terrible players every week.

How anyone can have watched this last month or so and thought he's the one I'll never know. Regardless of the lack of a striker the football we play is still suicidal, the team has no fight or will to get back into games and the game management is non-existent. 

Absolute dross.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Pickering , I have defended you but quite simply you need upgraded. Cost us massively past two games 

Tbf to him, his goal of the season also got us within teasing distance 

4 minutes ago, Hasta said:

Don’t forget season ticket prices go up after this, so if your enjoying this make sure you sign up for another full season of it.

On the flip side you can stay away like the thousands that only turned up for the Burnley / Luton matches and watch the club dwindle away into nothing. 

• Like 1

Just now, Tom said:

I don’t care if Pears shouts for it; if he’s not in a ridiculous position that goal doesn’t happen 

Ye, if he doesn't come sprinting out Pickering nods it back to him.

He did a similar thing v Norwich and I got some stick of @Gav....terrible keeper.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

thats an illustration of why we need 3/4 new players in the summer,in complete control to 3-1 down

Don't mistake us having possession as control. Passing it around doesn't equal control. It's what you do with the ball and without the ball. Millwall are running this game

Just now, Riversider28 said:

What! We couldn’t batter a fish. 

We can pass the ball around all day long but definitely couldn't batter a fish let a lone another championship club who are also going for play offs.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Sparks Rover said:

Don't care, he can't set a defence up or have a coherent plan.  We need better than this mon

How do you legislate the three goals as a manager?? Two are blatant poor decisions by the players. 

• Like 1