BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

23/24 kit; is a new sponsor needed?

Sponsor aside, I quite like it, collar included. "Forever Blue and White" from Wharton at the end........lets hope that doesn't bite us in the arse if we get a big bid in a few weeks!

I noticed from the video we still haven't  sorted that RoVeRS abomination in the upper tier! Can we please centralise it and have lettering the same size! A good idea, awfully executed. 

Edited by superniko
  • Like 3

Think it actually looks alright. Nice blue, nice sleeves, don't mind the mix of blues. The sponsor looks better too. The collar is a bit weird, but will probably get used to it.

That said, the halves aren't reversed on the back, so it's a no.

Edited by XLM
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, windymiller7 said:

Hmm, Jury's out til I see it in the flesh. Disappointed that Macron have once again not reversed the halves on the back.

image.png.0af34afe5a67596bf527de7a11fae3f3.png

Reminds me of the sign over the gates of the old Blackburn end.

• Like 2

They sold out online after about 10 mins. Which in one way is good to see demand, and I hope keeping some back for those who visit the store today, but on the other hand isn't great as they're clearly not going to meet online demand. 

2 minutes ago, alex l said:

They sold out online after about 10 mins. Which in one way is good to see demand, and I hope keeping some back for those who visit the store today, but on the other hand isn't great as they're clearly not going to meet online demand. 

or they didnt have enough stock again 

• Like 1

Bollocks I missed the online sale. How have they got that little stock that they sell out after less than 15 minutes. Does anyone know if they normally put some more online?

I don't live near Ewood unfortunately.

Edited by norwichblue

Just now, norwichblue said:

Bollocks I missed the online sale. How have they got that little stock that they sell out after less than 15 minutes. Does anyone know if they normally put some more online?

I think the shop site has crashed. I'm not sure if they have any extra stock to sell though. Good old Rovers!

9 minutes ago, Iceman said:

or they didnt have enough stock again 

Just now, norwichblue said:

They've already said the majority of the stock arrives later in the month. 

I imagine they'll keep the majority of what they have for sale in the shop today - in a way it's easier to disappoint people online than those who come into the store. If sales aren't as high during the day as they anticipate, wouldn't be surprised to see some go online tonight/tomorrow 

1 minute ago, alex l said:

They've already said the majority of the stock arrives later in the month. 

I imagine they'll keep the majority of what they have for sale in the shop today - in a way it's easier to disappoint people online than those who come into the store. If sales aren't as high during the day as they anticipate, wouldn't be surprised to see some go online tonight/tomorrow 

Thanks. Will keep my eyes peeled.

I just watched the women's shirts go from having S, M and L available, to just having L available with one browser refresh - so I assume there's very little stock gone online today. 

44 minutes ago, Iceman said:

also Blue and White Halves, Not Blue and White Quarters. Cmon guys lol 😄

We say quartered cos the halves should be reversed on the back.

If you want to say it should be blue and white halves with the halves reversed on the back, fair enough. I prefer to say quartered.

It's not a Rovers kit, end of.

5 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

We say quartered cos the halves should be reversed on the back.

If you want to say it should be blue and white halves with the halves reversed on the back, fair enough. I prefer to say quartered.

It's not a Rovers kit, end of.

well yes, but its a hot topic every year come kit release time. 😛

Not a fan. Think the only colour for accents on a Rovers home shirt should be red, if you’re gonna do them.

I also think that you should pick a lane with a design feature collar. They’ve tried to merge two here and it hasn’t worked.

Not an instant classic.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

As it would be if Newcastle ran out in horizontal black and white stripes...

Not really the same comparison, they'd have to halve our shirt horizontally. now that would cause outcry. 

9 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

As it would be if Newcastle ran out in horizontal black and white stripes...

lol not the same. Our only issue every year, is whether the halves are on opposite sides or at least the colors. 

I got to Ewood around 10.45 and there were around 40 people in front of me. I got a JXL but I was surprised to see there was nothing for kids under 7 year old although I overheard one of the staff saying that infant kit should be out later today. I was surprised to see the shirt I got priced at £45, last season's was £38. That is £15 more expensive that an equivalent size for a Stanley shirt which is also supplied by Macron.

Is Swag on a bonus for shirt sales income?