BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 23/24

9 hours ago, oldjamfan1 said:

While I agree with your overall point at least one of these is a true statement and a fair comment.

Rovers fans should take up the challenge, buy a ticket and out sing the sheep shaggers.

Why? What have the club done in the last 14 years to warrant anyone turning up at all.

What the fans should do and should have done years ago is a total boycott.  0 home fans attending is the least they deserve.

Those people commenting on FB are not and never have been Blackburn Rovers fans.

53 minutes ago, Penwortham Blue said:

QPR, Millwall and now behind at Plymouth, FFS ! I know which relegation threatened team they will beat 🙈

In fairness we will give them a helping hand by letting Hyam gift them 2 goals!

This organised, defensive football where all players give 110% effort and show guts is just not our thing!

• Like 1

• Backroom

This would be a pretty catastrophic result for us, another team heading out of the mix, Leeds given a boost ahead of tomorrow and Leicester needing more than ever to win on the last day.

• Like 1

Dreadful result for us. Takes Plymouth out of it and means Leicester will need a result on the final day now. 

We're in big trouble. I wouldn't be surprised if Huddersfield get a win tomorrow and Bristol City do us over twice in a week.

• Like 1

• Backroom

I’m expecting us to be level on points with the bottom 3 tomorrow now, the Sheffield Wednesday game will become the biggest in years 

Just now, rigger said:

I don't give a shit what other teams do, it is in our hands. If we are not good enough, so be it.

We're not good enough, we all know that - we're desperately hoping for the season to end so we can bring in some actually talented attackers. Freak results like this mean that we're going down. 

Dolan / Markanday et al out wide every week with Gallagher upfront is criminal. We're missing Hedges ffs. Ryan. Hedges. That should be classified as a war crime. 

Just now, Penwortham Blue said:

Can you imagine our soft lads pulling out a gutsy win like that. Go to Leeds and win and I will eat my words.

Genuinely nothing gutsy about it - a counter attack goal (their only shot on target?) and Leicester fluffing chance after chance. World class bottle job. 

1 minute ago, Exiled_Rover said:

We're not good enough, we all know that - we're desperately hoping for the season to end so we can bring in some actually talented attackers. Freak results like this mean that we're going down. 

Dolan / Markanday et al out wide every week with Gallagher upfront is criminal. We're missing Hedges ffs. Ryan. Hedges. That should be classified as a war crime. 

How many times, Dolan and Markanday are not wingers !

1 minute ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Genuinely nothing gutsy about it - a counter attack goal (their only shot on target?) and Leicester fluffing chance after chance. World class bottle job. 

Leicester hardly had a shot on target, all the ball and created virtually nothing and keeper had very little to do. They were shocking and Plymouth did what they needed to, scored a goal and defended manfully.

5 minutes ago, Tom said:

I’m expecting us to be level on points with the bottom 3 tomorrow now, the Sheffield Wednesday game will become the biggest in years 

The bigger that game becomes, the worse we'll play - so many of this team just have nothing about them when the pressure gets cranked up. 

• Like 2

In recent years I’d have followed that result closely but I barely registered it tonight, the interest is dwindling. 

We just need to beat Wednesday, but little hope our soft boys will do that 

• Like 1