BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 23/24

• Backroom

Millwall beating Leicester now, bad for two reasons as I was hoping Leicester could get on with sealing promotion before the last day!

• Like 1

• Backroom
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, duckson said:

QPR beating Plymouth now. 

That would be nice, QPR look safe but Plymouth a team in trouble potentially 

Wednesday pull one back against Norwich 

Edited by Tom
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tom said:

That would be nice, QPR look safe but Plymouth a team in trouble potentially 

Wednesday pull one back against Norwich 

QPR on 44 points before this round, Plymouth on 45.

PNE turning things around versus Huddersfield, never thought I'd cheer for them. Need a miracle from Leicester to make it a pretty good night. It will go down to the wire.

2 minutes ago, danger19_80 said:

Could do with a Norwich win to bury Wednesday and contribute to ensuring Coventry have nothing to play for when they come to Ewood

We owe Coventry a beating and a half with their hope still remaining.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Tom said:

Millwall beating Leicester now, bad for two reasons as I was hoping Leicester could get on with sealing promotion before the last day!

What if Leicester need a point for promotion and we need a point to be safe?…

• Like 1

• Backroom

Well that could have been a lot worse, would have been much better had Norwich not let Sheffield Wednesday back into the game but that’s another game week where we are at least 3 points and 13 goals better off than the bottom 3 meaning a 2 game swing (with 4 to go after this one)

Win tomorrow and it’s match point I think

• Like 3

The 2 teams , who I think will go down , Huddersfield & Plymouth neither won , so that's good.

In the perfect world , I would like Birmingham & Huddersfield to go down after their shenanigans 6  or 7 years ago..

• Like 1

• Backroom

Yep none of Plymouth, Wednesday or Hudds winning is great.

Also we are pretty much guaranteed to be above Wednesday when we kick off against them.

If you want to be really optimistic we could be 9 points ahead of the drop zone by the time Wednesday and Huddersfield play again!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Tom said:

If you want to be really optimistic we could be 9 points ahead of the drop zone by the time Wednesday and Huddersfield play again!

Or heading for being out of the bottom three by only goal difference should Wednesday win! 

Edited by danger19_80

35 minutes ago, Waggy76 said:

The 2 teams , who I think will go down , Huddersfield & Plymouth neither won , so that's good.

In the perfect world , I would like Birmingham & Huddersfield to go down after their shenanigans 6  or 7 years ago..

When did Brum last get a point? Think they are most likely to go down. 

It's the same as before but a round of games less. A heroic effort yer Sheff Weds are in the bottom 3, Plymouth still not beaten a championship level team, Huddersfield continue to fold in games. Bit surprised Millwall won as thought they were getting dragged back into it but can't see the other three teams mentioned overtaking us. One win and we are fine. A few draws probably will be enough  

57 minutes ago, rovers11 said:

A good set of results for us overall tonight. Not perfect but pretty good with only Millwall picking up 3 points.

A win tomorrow and we're pretty much safe. 

We need a positive result tomorrow. 3 points might be asking too much.

Really is incredibly tight down there, only 3 points between several clubs, just one victory. Thank God he's tightened up the defence., ironically we could stay up on goal difference---worth another point to us. We do need a result at Bristol, at least not to lose.

Whoever could have predicted that Millwall result? A few twists and turns left yet I think.

• Like 2

Agree, giving an away team a boost in these matches is bonkers. 3k limit and make the most of having too big a ground by sticking them in the upper tier.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 47er said:

Really is incredibly tight down there, only 3 points between several clubs, just one victory. Thank God he's tightened up the defence., ironically we could stay up on goal difference---worth another point to us. We do need a result at Bristol, at least not to lose.

Whoever could have predicted that Millwall result? A few twists and turns left yet I think.

More like thanks JDT for stacking all those points up early in the season.

• Like 2