BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Ipswich Town (a) - 23/9/23

3 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Sadly with Hedges probably out for the foreseeable you'll be seeing a lot more of Dolan - unless JDT gives Gilsenan a go.

I’d run a raffle and put a random from the crowd in before Dolan gets on the pitch again. Absolute joke that he thinks he’s better than signing a contract here. Him getting a new deal is basically charity from Rovers 

• Like 4

Why oh why do we keep persisting with this goalkeeper. If he doesn't get dropped after this then I don't know what will do it...unless Wahlstedt has a shocker in the cup midweek.

Pleasantly surprised to see we pulled it back to 3-3, but it was all too obvious what was going to happen after that. For the character they've shown to fight back, that soft underbelly has caught them out again.

Kamikaze football this, and it doesn't end well when you've got a midfield that gets cut through so easily, and a goalkeeper who belongs in League One at best.

• Like 1

• Backroom

A tough game made a certainty by a calamitous keeper, he should never have been first choice after TK was back fit and should have been dropped after his most recent mess ups 

Unless Leo is somehow even worse this guy shouldn’t be playing again 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, BigBar said:

Having seen the Big Sam style at Rovers and the JDT style at Rovers. I know which one I'd rather watch. Clue: it's not suicide football.

JDT, right?

Allardyce football bored me to tears and had me considering giving up my season ticket when we were a PL team. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Displaced Rover said:

I’d run a raffle and put a random from the crowd in before Dolan gets on the pitch again. Absolute joke that he thinks he’s better than signing a contract here. Him getting a new deal is basically charity from Rovers 

I just give up on any match where he starts or subs on.

He is waste of a space and wage.