BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

That *was* the January Window

It was bad enough losing Wharton but to realise what a shambles the management would make of utilising the fee we received for him is jaw dropping even to the hardened Chicken Choker watchers on this board. What was once a really well respected football club has become a laughing stock in the football world. They’ve turned us into a joke within the game. 
The Chokers might not have any pride or self respect and integrity obviously hasn’t a place in their vocabulary but I have. They need to be embarrassed just like they’ve embarrassed us.

Anybody up for it in the London area - get down to the Indian embassy in London and start burning a few Indian flags on the pavement outside. I’d contribute to the cost of the flags.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lucimo said:

I fucking hope he does too. It's the least we deserve. I'll take relegation, administration. Just get rid of these cunts.

We'll get relegated and still be lumbered with the cunts, though. 

I'm now absolutely certain that we will look back in 5 years or so and fondly remember the JDT/Broughton era, as we dwindle in League Two with 4k crowds, most of whom thick enough to still persist with the "yeah but who else would fund us line" 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, rigger said:

I have been going to the Rovers since 1969. I respected the faithful few. I don't have to respect anyone, if I don't want to. 

And here we are, deadline day.... Wharton leaving.... absolute fucking debacle with McGuire.... no other real links or rumours.  And the fans are squabbling amongst each other 🤣  Venky's wet dream.

11 minutes ago, rigger said:

I have been going to the Rovers since 1969. I respected the faithful few. I don't have to respect anyone, if I don't want to. 

We are similar vintage rigger then.  I respect those who "boycott" the club and admire their determination, albeit I don't think it will have an impact on who owns Rovers.  We see things differently, we love Rovers and we should be able to shake hands on that basis.  

Edited by Paul Mellelieu
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Gone very quiet today. 

Still angry and mad about Rovers not signing McGuire after trying to sign him all window, finally agreeing a fee with his clubs and then to cancel it mid flight is inexcusable for me. Look forward to hearing Rovers reason for doing so

For me Caddy, there's no viable reason for it, regardless of what Rovers might say.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

IMG_0853.thumb.jpeg.ccc8b18e763031e91dc7ec204ff1761a.jpeg

Just look at this reply. What percentage of our fan base live under a rock?

This Orlando site getting well deserved props for highlighting things. Far too often when a Rovers supporter does it they are rounded on and savaged by our own fan base.

I can’t believe any of this is news to anyone, and I’m equally baffled by the fact that people seem surprised at these recent developments.

And the Orlando fan account is a summary, there's layer upon layer of incompetence. There was far more to Kean/Anderson's awful reign, the Shagnew saga, Shebby Singh, Berg, the appointment of Coyle. Entire despicable stories in themselves that overlapped.

If only they'd educate themselves.

Edited by booth
  • Like 6

12 minutes ago, BlackburnEnd75 said:

I feel very angry and frustrated. Its nice that this website exists, where people who feel the same can console each other. Thanks to the guys who run it, you do a great job. So that's my tiny silver lining.

I love this club, I hate what this club has become and I weep for the future of the club. Strangley the McGuire fiasco has upset more than any loss in our current poor league form. Logically I know I should give up on the club but in my heart I know I never will, I must have some self destructive tendencies or maybe I'm just an addict.

Pasha out, waggott out and most Importantly Venkys out. 

Completely agree! 

Over the last few seasons attending matches at Ewood has been more of a chore than an enjoyment.

I had thoughts of not renewing at the end of last season, but I’ve always done it, so I renewed.

I’ve attended the least amount of matches this season then ever. I have no real desire to attend on Saturday or for the rest of the season. Last night was the final straw.

These owners are sucking the soul out of the club and community. The way the club is being ran under this ownership is pushing more and more fans away each season. I’ve never felt more disconnected from the club, each season feels less enjoyable than the last.

Me and my wife are expecting our first child at the start of May and it feels like the perfect excuse to not attend games. When in reality I know the owners and people like Waggott have sucked the love and enthusiasm I once had for Rovers. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, callumrovers said:

Not ITK. Been told McGuire having a medical at Rovers now 👍 another two players in the building. Don’t ask me names, don’t know. Just passing on info 

Hope you're right mate.

Thanks for sharing - and please nobody bite his head off if this turns out to be incorrect!

• Like 5