BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

That *was* the January Window

1 hour ago, sharpysharps86 said:

I feel similar regarding the transfer disasters feeling worse than losing matches. We've all seen Rovers lose plenty of times and it never feels good...but its part of the sport.

What we are seeing off the pitch is a level of incompetence that makes me feel embarrassed to be associated with the club. The idea of something you love so much being an absolute laughing stock of its industry is quite frankly upsetting.

I don't care if we're Premier League or League Two, all I want is a club that's run solidly by honest people who care. It's the very least that any fanbase of any football club deserves.

in a nutshell......

Rovers were always [even under Bill Fox when cash was tight and a £35k signing was a stretch] well-regarded nay admired, as a well run club punching above its weight - Since Venkys came, John Williams left, and a series of dubious advisors/agents and their stooges got the keys to the safe, it's rapidly becoming a laughing stock.

Lewis O'Brien's and then McGuire's examples will go a long way to ruining any lingering reputation as Rovers being a club to do business with, or even take seriously regarding player transfers, or being a club that any ambitious player would want to join.  

A cynic might take a view that Waggot is probably only in the chair because Venus, [aided and abetted by Mowbray]  alluded to a cut of a development land sell-off, and the chance to get the Cov gang back together......to say his performance in the role is lamentable understates it.

It simply can't continue like this, sadly it looks at this stage very much like only HMRC or the Indian Courts can put us out of our misery

• Like 3

Even if we sign Ronaldinho & resurrect Maradona from the grave, it should be very clear when reading the orlando city fan post. We are a shell of a club & will never achieve under these owners!

Remember when Transfer deadline day was exciting? ......for all the right reasons 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rover8T4 said:

The lack of any info from Elliot or any local press suggests nothing is happening 

Or folks at Ewood and Brockhall are feeling very burned by yesterday's disclosures and have completely STFU ed

I am ITK to the extent nobody but nobody is talking today.

• Like 2

McGuire deal apparently back on. There’ll be plenty of backtracking and even more criticism of anyone who dared question the commitment and competence of Venky’s or anyone employed by them.

• Like 1