BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

That *was* the January Window

I’ve thought about it today and my theory is GB will take responsibility and offer his resignation. Rovers/SW won’t accept it and come out with a statement why.

That’s my theory before reading the rumours about GB. Who would want the job that isn’t a crook?

18 minutes ago, Mashed Potatoes said:

But our supporters don't deserve it. Which is why the immediate priority is to ensure we don't go down.

the manager wants away,the players want away,several young loan players ar`nt bothered,two veterans are here for a quick few quid,the tactics and team shape is in no way set up for a relegation scrap

we have had it,get on at 10/1 for rovers to go down,at least you`ll get something out of the season because after the stoke game we have some real nasty fixtures

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

the manager wants away,the players want away,several young loan players ar`nt bothered,two veterans are here for a quick few quid,the tactics and team shape is in no way set up for a relegation scrap

we have had it,get on at 10/1 for rovers to go down,at least you`ll get something out of the season because after the stoke game we have some real nasty fixtures

Never stop fighting.

8 minutes ago, unleaded said:

Fool me once shame on you .. Fool me twice shame on me …. Club is in a melt down while sliding into the drop zone while the 2 muppets just try to make brownie points back in India …

This current System with directors from UK & their Indian proxies is just not going to work …That’s why Rovers went for most of transfers as “Loan to Buy “ which they have NO intention to purchase .. Rovers are a laughing stock with Agents & Clubs alike .. Even in Italy France Scandinavian countries their reputation proceeds them …. Now they have conquered the USA ….

Venkys are hopeless and have learnt nothing or just finding new ways not to spend … Blackburn Rovers has been turned into Blackburn Loaners … Shocking state of affairs …. 

Is there an end game?

5 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

they view us with contempt

The feeling is mutual. Perhaps if they made a genuine effort, it may change.

To them we're their customers, do they treat their fast food customers like this?

2 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Implication (subtle as it is) might be that he hasn’t left yet, but he will if this deal doesn’t go through.

Either falling on his sword or saying, “nobody can do a job here while Suhail and Waggott are operating in the way they are.”

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, unleaded said:

Fool me once shame on you .. Fool me twice shame on me …. Club is in a melt down while sliding into the drop zone while the 2 muppets just try to make brownie points back in India …

This current System with directors from UK & their Indian proxies is just not going to work …That’s why Rovers went for most of transfers as “Loan to Buy “ which they have NO intention to purchase .. Rovers are a laughing stock with Agents & Clubs alike .. Even in Italy France Scandinavian countries their reputation proceeds them …. Now they have conquered the USA ….

Venkys are hopeless and have learnt nothing or just finding new ways not to spend … Blackburn Rovers has been turned into Blackburn Loaners … Shocking state of affairs …. 

Any truth in the various bids we were lodging for players, before the “no permanent fees” edict was issued?

27 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

The silence from the club is simply not good enough. 

Communicate with the fans please. Be open and honest with us and been more transparent 

Well said Chaddy but can't say I'm shocked. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

Surely you don’t believe he was at fault for all 3?? He’s been fed to the wolves.

Broughton stated that he takes full responsibility for all footballing matters at the club, including transfers. It didn't need saying, really, because that's the remit of a Director of Football. While we think it's admirable for him to front up and admit accountability, and while he wasn't the one who actually filed the paperwork last year, he either needed to bin off the incompetent people at the club who were filing it, or fix it and be all over it like shit to a blanket. He said he'd do the latter. It didn't work. He needs to go.

We can talk about others at the club all day long, but as much as people feel Broughton is a good and honest bloke, if he can't do the job, then like others we often talk about, he shouldn't be at Blackburn Rovers Football Club.

The problem is that we'll replace him with someone else that's just as incompetent.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, unleaded said:

Good to hear from you unleaded, was wondering where you'd gone and was hoping you'd post so we could get a flavour of what was REALLY going on.

No surprise whatsoever to hear we've made ourselves persona non gratis with players and agents alike. I can't see a way outbof that until the regime changes completely.

Having decided to restrict ourselves to loans with a view which will never be exercised however, how did we even manage to cock up one of those?

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

17/1 on Bet 365 for some reason. They must like losing money.

5 minutes ago, LDRover said:

Funny how we only cock up the incoming deals that will cost us a few quid isn't it?

I've little time for the egg but it's bloody obvious he's not to blame here.

Nah we cocked up Ethan Brierley too, that wouldn't have been an expensive deal.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Paul Mellelieu said:

Andy Bayes

@AndyBayes

·

14m

McGuire latest - legal chats & meetings taking place over this weekend & with the football authorities tomorrow. If McGuire can’t be registered by Blackburn then he will return to Orlando with talks over a pre-contract likely.

No chance we'll be signing him permanently. Probably be in L1 next season. Why would he want to do another deal with these incompetent shysters?