BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Leicester City (h) - 01/10/23

• Backroom

Assume Siggy coming off is more out of concern for his fitness. Sometimes players aren't the best judges of this, so I'll trust JDT and the coaching staff if they feel they need to be careful with him.

Bringing on Dolan is a certainly a decision... but then you look at the bench and.... 🤷‍♂️

• Like 5

• Backroom

Whilst I have wanted Pears replaced in the starting line up, I wouldn't have wished it via injury and hope it's nothing serious. Time for Wahlstedt to show what he's capable of.

Edited by DE.
  • Like 7

1 minute ago, yankfan said:

Has to be managing his min still   

Yeah. Siggy will feel he had more in him, but I’d rather have him available for more games and fewer minutes. He’s had a good game today and looked neatly aligned with the other forwards. But I want him starting the next game and the one after and so on.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, booth said:

Why do our players take so many touches before shooting? And we wonder why we don’t test the oppo keeper.

I don't think Markanday is up to it at this level - but fair play at least he's willing to have a shot. Everyone else seems to want to walk it in. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bethnal said:

Yeah. Siggy will feel he had more in him, but I’d rather have him available for more games and fewer minutes. He’s had a good game today and looked neatly aligned with the other forwards. But I want him starting the next game and the one after and so on.

By far our best signing. 

• Like 1

Just now, benhben said:

Not a good sign that when we need a goal he would still rather have no striker on than Telalovic. JDT obviously not a fan atm. 

He’s played one good through ball and couldn’t get on the scoresheet in a 5-2 hammering of Cardiff, so you can see why.

Just now, Brainfreeze said:

Adam Wharton totally off the boil at the moment. 

Was always going to happen. It's easy to forget how young he is and it's rare that players that age maintain performances over a long run of games. Could do with a rest but who do you even replace him with?

• Like 1