BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Millwall (a) - 24/10/2023

Wahlstedt, Hill, Carter, Hyam (c), Pickering, Tronstad, Rankin-Costello, Szmodics, Brittain, Sigurdsson, Dolan

Subs: Hilton, Ennis, S. Wharton, Markanday, A. Wharton, Moran, Garrett, Atcheson, Telalovic

2 minutes ago, Shirley Crabtree Wrestler said:

Wahlstedt, Hill, Carter, Hyam (c), Pickering, Tronstad, Rankin-Costello, Szmodics, Brittain, Sigurdsson, Dolan

Subs: Hilton, Ennis, S. Wharton, Markanday, A. Wharton, Moran, Garrett, Atcheson, Telalovic

No surprise there tbh. 

I have a theory about bright kits, that they make it easier for the opposition to play against you, as your movement is more easily tracked due to the light colour, which makes for more reliable assessment of where you and the ball are heading.

We battered them black & Blue at the end of last season. Not sure we will have the same outcome this evening, with our hi-viz safety kit on.

Anyway, feck it - COYB!!

Edited by Shirley Crabtree Wrestler
Colour blind as a bastard!

4 minutes ago, Shirley Crabtree Wrestler said:

I have a theory about bright kits, that they make it easier for the opposition to play against you, as your movement is more easily tracked due to the light colour, which makes for more reliable assessment of where you and the ball are heading.

We battered them in black at the end of last season. Not sure we will have the same outcome this evening, with our hi-viz safety kit on.

Anyway, feck it - COYB!!

Didn't we wear red end of last season? 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

Well I'm here in Bangkok and having to keep awake till 01. 45 am... Just hope the boys do a job. 

I ve told the wife I'm watching the game in bed whilst she's sleeping. She's given me these Bluetooth shitty earbuds to use... Not going happen. 

COYB. 

I've tried that kind of arrangement here in Australia. Never works. Bluetooth or not I end up yelling, waking her up, sleeping somewhere else. I just cut out the foreplay and move straight to the couch now.

• Like 4

• Backroom
30 minutes ago, Shirley Crabtree Wrestler said:

We battered them in black at the end of last season. Not sure we will have the same outcome this evening, with our hi-viz safety kit on.

Anyway, feck it - COYB!!

But surely that theory can also be applied to us attacking. 

The CM with head down on the ball can easier spot the winger/ST run from corner of eye.

There must have been some studies done on this kind of stuff. 

2 minutes ago, Silas said:

But surely that theory can also be applied to us attacking. 

The CM with head down on the ball can easier spot the winger/ST run from corner of eye.

There must have been some studies done on this kind of stuff. 

In my day as a goalie, many moons ago now, I always felt like I had a better game with a bright top on. Should have studied it myself in my psychology degree, I suppose...

Of course Rovers were resplendent in Red (not black) the last time we played this lot. My memory is getting reight sheit.

Let's hope it is a positive for us this evening too. High viz, high tempo, high goals expected, high time we battered another eel and pie merchant.

COYB!