BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Leeds Utd (h) - 9/12/23

9 minutes ago, all you need is duff said:

Anyone know how to actually start a roverstv game on a windows pc? It used to be obvious but despite me purchasing it I can only watch it live on my iPhone app at the moment 

You have to go into the match centre and there is a small bit of text that says "watch live" and then video should appear.

If you can get it to go full screen, let me know, I can't 😥

53 minutes ago, CP Company Dresser said:

Son. I'm 55. Currently in the Hare and Hounds. 

BTTS & Leeds win 9/4 😉

This is so funny. You’ve joined an opposition fans’ forum and have been posting on it while you should be enjoying a pre-match pint with your mates near the ground.

You’re 55 and reckon you look 40, “boy band material” and you’ve chosen the username “CP Company Dresser.”

Fuuuuuucking hell, this is tragic.

• Like 5

Only way Leeds are getting a sniff is through our mistakes, which have crept in through complacency, as their press has intensified. We need a lot more urgency if we’re playing out from the back, we look too ponderous for to deal with an intensified press.

1 minute ago, Bethnal said:

Only way Leeds are getting a sniff is through our mistakes, which have crept in through complacency, as their press has intensified. We need a lot more urgency if we’re playing out from the back, we look too ponderous for to deal with an intensified press.

Press a soft team and it gives in

1-0 Leeds

• Like 1