BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Leeds Utd (h) - 9/12/23

1 minute ago, Bethnal said:

Their wingers track back really well but they’re always in the right position to break.

I don’t think Leeds have got out of second gear, here, they could definitely step it up more.

5’9 Summerville is bullying Carter and Hill out on the left.

Surely a half-decent RB can be found somewhere, within the club on a free to put Hill at CB, where he is more comfortable? Even Nyambe was available earlier in the season (and might be again in January). I would prefer not to bring back Nyambe - and it might be mutual - but someone with a bit of pace and athleticism would help.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Silas said:

Two very poor passes/hold up play from Leonard. 

He's out of his depth currently. Needs hooked as he's worse than playing with 10 men if he keeps giving it away easily. He's not quick, he's not tall, he can't hold up the ball, and apparently he needs more chances than Andy Cole to be a "fox in the box" (offside or not, that hits the back of the net!)

Lad has potential for sure, but not ready for this. Needs a Loan.

Also, a winger on the wing and a RB at RB wouldn't be amiss. I'm a huge fan of (RB) Brittain but he's abject as a LW. Hill has been fine, but he doesn't have the knowledge to help us in possession.

Siggy looks like he's actually warming up, so I may get my wish.

Edited by Angry_Pirate
  • Like 2