BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Wrexham (h) - FA Cup - 29/1/24, 7:30pm

1 minute ago, rob_of_the_rovers said:

I hope they bring Moran on in the second half, looking forward to what he can do

Hope he's better than his alter ego on the pitch , he's been shite 😄

Think we can also say Garrett is no replacement for Wharton

Only thing not working for me is Sigurdsson on the left. Id take him off for Adam Wharton, and move Garret to LWB. Shame Batty isnt on the bench - would be perfect for him. Chrisene could come on too as an alternative but he looked a bit poor on the ball to me against WBA.

We should go for a big score.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rock steady said:

Always interesting to hear people who don't see him often talk about big Sam G and laugh at the nonsense they come out with.

To be fair it's kind of understandable, as sometimes it looks like he has everything needed to be a quality striker.

Not bashing by the way, I like Sam personally.

I had guys at work who never watch rovers remark on how good Gallagher is after watching us vs Celtic in a friendly. The odd time he is unplayable and he certainly has all the attributes as you say. Just no killer instinct. If he had Jordan Rhodes’s brain he’d be premiership quality. All that said I’m glad he’s back and he’s been impressive tonight (the championship Harry Kane 😂). 

• Like 3

Gallagher adding some value to his transfer potential too. Being well praised by the Relsh commentary team, who also mentioned that Ipswich are looking at him. 

We need to put this to bed if we can, after half time. No room for mercy, no place for the romance of the cup - all we need is Rovers to keep their heads and do the necessary. Next goal is key.

• Like 1

Wrexhams keeper is a perfect example of what’s below us 

When people slag Leo off, who hasn’t played well, they should look at this guy to know just how many leagues above both our keepers are

When you go down the football pyramid the standard of keeping shows the biggest skill gap

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

You could see that coming a mile away. 

Completely dominated possession then caught by a sucker punch.

Who's went to be playing LB? Gave Wharyon too much to do to try and get across.

Playing with Gallagher is like playing  with 10 but the Welsh commentators think he's looking 'sharp".

I give up.

Gallagher has been the best player on the pitch. What game are you watching?

1 goal , 1 assist 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

Wrexhams keeper is a perfect example of what’s below us 

When people slag Leo off, who hasn’t played well, they should look at this guy to know just how many leagues above both our keepers are

When you go down the football pyramid the standard of keeping shows the biggest skill gap

He's an Arsenal loaner their keeper.