BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Stoke City (h) - 11/02/2024

3 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

I do think there's an irony that he has gone just before we play the most out of form side that isn't us, and loads of players JDT needed are coming back to fitness. New boss will get credit for good results now though (not saying he shouldn't if results go well), probably even this one he isn't managing.

Irony or good planning

• Like 4

Eustace in the dugout is great to see. Not happy with something, shouting orders. Fantastic to see a coach not sat on his arse while we lose.. sorry JDT, hard to say but it's true.

Looking so much better today.

Edited by nbdrovers
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, nbdrovers said:

Eustace in the dugout is great to see. Not happy with something, shouting orders. Fantastic to see a coach not sat on his arse while we lose.. sorry JDT, hard to say but it's true.

Looking so much better today.

Yea he spent a lot of time sulking sat on his arse this season compared to last season 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NeilInBristol said:

Yep. I think JDT would have got us a win here today too

I would have thought he would have got us a win against QPR but he didnt, we were shit.

The owners are the main problem, the CEO is shit and JDT was a nice guy.

However, we were going down and his style of play this season was nothing like his style of play last year. Hope he does ok in the future, (I'm not convinced he will) but I am glad he is gone, we needed a change.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CD_93 said:

Eustace taking control on the touchline.

Can't lie, I find that a bit comical ..'oh now we're thrashing them, I'll take it from here lads' 🤣

Still, the sooner he takes the reins the better.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Cynically he's seen a chance to get an easy W on his record, so he's come down to claim it from Johnson. 

I think he's come down to protect the 3 points tbh. We were looking poor.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, WacoRover said:

I don’t care for these subs

I certainly don't care for making so many in such a short space when things have gone well, and the way they kept making a new set every couple of minutes was odd. I guess Eustace just wants to see what more players have got to offer since we're on top, which makes sense. Feels a bit scatter gun though.

13 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

I'm a big JDT fan, but he clearly threw his toys out of the pram for the QPR match. 3 CBs would have at least got us a point there. 

The new CB has been fantastic today.

You're right tbf, his heart wasn't in it anymore. And I can't say I blame him at all. He's only human. I'd hate working for these owners with my hands tied behind my back.

• Like 2