BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Preston North End (a) - 17/02/2024

5 minutes ago, moerpho said:

So…I’m turning 50 today so could really do with a Rovers win as everything else has been perfect. Not sure if I should risk my good mood with Rovers but just can’t help myself. But a win would be a nice birthday present!

Happy Birthday.

I'm sure 22 hours of it will be great.

Not so confident about 15:00 - 17:00 😉 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Roverall said:

Happy birthday! I turned 40 last week. Depressing that all of my 30s, and your 40s, were swallowed up by the Rao scum.

My 60s were taken by the bastards and little hope that those of 70+ will see the back of those vermin in Pune.

May they rot in hell for all eternity.

And I mean every word

FTFCs

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, ABBEY said:

Cmon stop fearing the knob end shite. Fuck the venkyscum .

We beat the scruffs of lancs  today.

It's more justified pessimism than fear of the opposition, although they are in very good form.

Our record against any local sides other than Blackpool in recent years is bobbins.

Add to that, the club is in total disarray and the players are feeling sorry for themselves.

Hoping for the best, expecting the worse.

• Like 1

The season is over, bar the shouting. 

Today could well mark the point at which Rovers sink to their lowest point in terms of outlook, reputation and credibility amongst our own long suffering fans, if we continue the headless chicken (pardon the pun) football we've played for too many games now. 

As Abbey says further up the page, we need the team to MAN UP, grow a pair of hairy horrible balls, and give a performance worthy of the vocal and dedicated travelling support that will be there with hope in their hearts, a song in their throats and a tear in their eyes 'for what might have been.' 

I hope the loudest chants on the day call for the exit of the fowl ones and their despicable disciples from our beloved club.

The cleft-stick is unbearable - losing is unpalatable, and losing like wimps makes a mockery of Rovers fans and the club - BUT winning papers over the cracks in the shit show that has brought us to this painful state, and allows the shocking merry go round to continue flailing away to oblivion.

I know what I choose - an honourable exit isn't possible any more for anyone. Moving forward means that everyone loses, and regaining pride in our club (not just our self-image as fans of one of the oldest brands in the game) means chowing down on a well-filled shit sandwich. 

For me it has to be:

F-OFF VENKY-RAO-DESAI HALF WITS

F-OFF SUHAIL-SHADOW-SKULKER

F-RIGHT-OFF-SHADY-CONNIVING-SELF-AGGRANDISING-WAGGOTT

Get them gone, and I will start to believe we can make Blackburn Rovers rise again..

Today is likely to hurt, either way... but COYB!

Edited by Old Codger
Wild Irish Rover, The Expert, WIR Second Coming, Shirley Crabtree Wrestler. I've been them all. Now I'm just an Old Codger.
  • Like 5

Personally I never ever ever do pessimism before any Derby game.

Nobbers are biggest deluded fans in football, whence only non lancs team to play in Premier. All the primark army have a Premier league they Support as well . 

COYB

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

The season is over, bar the shouting. 

Today could well mark the point at which Rovers sink to their lowest point in terms of outlook, reputation and credibility amongst our own long suffering fans, if we continue the headless chicken (pardon the pun) football we've played for too many games now. 

As Abbey says further up the page, we need the team to MAN UP, grow a pair of hairy horrible balls, and give a performance worthy of the vocal and dedicated travelling support that will be there with hope in their hearts, a song in their throats and a tear in their eyes 'for what might have been.' 

I hope the loudest chants on the day call for the exit of the fowl ones and their despicable disciples from our beloved club.

The cleft-stick is unbearable - losing is unpalatable, and losing like wimps makes a mockery of Rovers fans and the club - BUT winning papers over the cracks in the shit show that has brought us to this painful state, and allows the shocking merry go round to continue flailing away to oblivion.

I know what I choose - an honourable exit isn't possible any more for anyone. Moving forward means that everyone loses, and regaining pride in our club (not just our self-image as fans of one of the oldest brands in the game) means chowing down on a well-filleed shit sandwich. 

For me it has to be:

F-OFF VENKY-RAO-DESAI HALF WITS

F-OFF SUHAIL-SHADOW-SKULKER

F-RIGHT-OFF-SHADY-CONNIVING-SELF-AGGRANDISING-WAGGOTT

Get them gone, and I will start to believe we can make Blackburn Rovers rise again..

Today is likely to hurt, either way... but COYB!

Lose against primarni and the little precious things will know about true booing 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

My 60s were taken by the bastards and little hope that those of 70+ will see the back of those vermin in Pune.

May they rot in hell for all eternity.

And I mean every word

FTFCs

Keep the faith my friend, the clock is ticking on these rats. 

Closing in on 150yrs old this great club of ours, they can't and won't destroy that, although they're having a bloody good go.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NeilInBristol said:

Marlon Broomes... Wow

What a player (on championship manager 97/98)

He was no John Curtis. I was actually excited when we signed him based on how good he was in CM97/98. Not for the first time as a Rovers fan I was bitterly disappointed. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ABBEY said:

1 hour to 1st pint...

Message to players

MAN THE FUCK UP TODAY, GROW A PAIR OF BOLLOX AND DONT LET THE SCRUFFS OF THE PRIMARK ARMY BULLY YOU. 

AND IF THAT HURTS YA FANNYS TOUGH TITTY

DO THE NOBBERS!!!!

That should be pinned up in the dressing room.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ABBEY said:

Personally I never ever ever do pessimism before any Derby game.

Nobbers are biggest deluded fans in football, whence only non lancs team to play in Premier. All the primark army have a Premier league they Support as well . 

COYB

exactly. We need to get behind Eustace, the players and the fans unite. We need to win and good performance. 

1 hour ago, ABBEY said:

Nobbers are biggest deluded fans in football, whence only non lancs team to play in Premier

COYB

Couldn't agree more Abbey but Venkys have reduced us to this state on and off the field of play.Feels like we are vulnerable there for the taking atm

Heart says smash 'em Head says defeat.

Rovers haven't lost seven successive away games since 2009, a run of 10 in the Premier League.

Preston have won their last three league matches and are level on points with the top-six

Rovers haven't lost at Deepdale since 2019 and won 4-1 on this ground in 2022

Has this got 0-0 all over it?!

40 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

exactly. We need to get behind Eustace, the players and the fans unite. We need to win and good performance. 

Let's see which team 'turns up'.

Anybody's guess at this point.

Football is a funny old game... unless you are losing and your club has been invaded by bodysnatchers, cheats and liars... just saying...

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Let's see which team 'turns up'.

Anybody's guess at this point.

Football is a funny old game... unless you are losing and your club has been invaded by bodysnatchers, cheats and liars... just saying...

I think you may be in for a pleasant surprise, one extra days rest after Preston had a lot of running about against boro and now with a number of injuries......

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, white boy said:

I think you may be in for a pleasant surprise, one extra days rest after Preston had a lot of running about against boro and now with a number of injuries......

Oh hello again!

May the best team on the day take the spoils, and the fans be the winners and not the losers for a goddam change 🙂

F-OFF VENKY-RAO-DESAI HALF BRAINS

F-OFF SUHAIL-SKULKING-IN-THE-SHADOWS : WE SEE YOU AND HATE WHAT YOU STAND FOR 😞

F-OFF FECKLESS-WAGGOTT-YOU-SLEAZY-SLIMEBALL-NO-MARK

COYB!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ABBEY said:

Only in fucking Preston can a 57 year old get eye deed and refused entry to a fucking spoons 

You probably need to go easier on the moisturiser mate. How old was the knobhead who refused entry? 18? 13?

Some folks just get off on making drama in other folks' lives. Venkys are like that with their 'ownership' of our proud club. Feck em all.

F-OFF SUHAIL-SKULKING-IN-THE-SHADOWS : WE SEE YOU AND HATE WHAT YOU STAND FOR 😞

F-OFF-STOOPID-INSECURITY-SCUM 

LET ABBEY IN, FFS!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Oh hello again!

May the best team on the day take the spoils, and the fans be the winners and not the losers for a goddam change 🙂

COYB!

10 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Oh hello again!

COYB!

indeed so...... nice peaceful day no trouble and may the best team win...

• Like 3

Just about to set off to Deepdale now, we want 3 points today.

Come on Rovers 

John Eustace's Blue and White Army 🔵 ️ 

13 minutes ago, ABBEY said:

Only in fucking Preston can a 57 year old get eye deed and refused entry to a fucking spoons 

Pathetic

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Couldn't agree more Abbey but Venkys have reduced us to this state on and off the field of play.Feels like we are vulnerable there for the taking atm

Heart says smash 'em Head says defeat.

I don't have a heart ..life Great haha