BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Preston North End (a) - 17/02/2024

Looking forward to this game now, Rovers need to match Preston in their tactics and be able to deal with their shithouse tactics. 

I think we will get win here. We need defend properly and not give them owt, But attacking wise we need to be much better than we were against Birmingham on Tuesday, 

I think Eustace will pick this team 

Pears

O'Riordan McFadz Hyam

Brittain Tronstad Buckley Chrisene

Dolan Szmodics

Gallagher

Subs Wahlstedt Wharton Fleck Duru Hedges Moran Garrett Telalovic Sigurdsson

• Like 1

2 hours ago, booth said:

That technique that Brittain has where he limply raises his leg to stop a cross going in.

I can predict we'll see a lot of that.

He will not be in the same Parish as Millar to raise any leg.

If Brittain is anywhere on our right flank he is going to be torn a new one.

Edited by AllRoverAsia
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, tomphil said:

Good turnout all things considered and similar to what they brought here last season before they start running their mouths off as usual.

I don't care it's only 15 mins up the road the away form has been diabolical and it's still 30 quid.

Also we are due a result on the road !

I do hope so. I’ll be walking to Dumpdale as it’s only 30 mins on foot. I am not looking forward to the walk home on current form. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Looking forward to this game now, Rovers need to match Preston in their tactics and be able to deal with their shithouse tactics.

The second part of that sentence is why you probably shouldn't bother with the first part.

Most of our lads are softer than Lorena Bobbitt's husband.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

I think we will get win here. We need defend properly and not give them owt, But attacking wise we need to be much better than we were against Birmingham on Tuesday, 

I think Eustace will pick this team 

Pears

O'Riordan McFadz Hyam

Brittain Tronstad Buckley Chrisene

Dolan Szmodics

Gallagher

Subs Wahlstedt Wharton Fleck Duru Hedges Moran Garrett Telalovic Sigurdsson

Miller will rip Brittain to bits, can't defend that lad...Miller is a tricky player , very creative.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Will be probably close to 5,000 travelling on the day...not bad considering tbe price and our shyte form.

1-1

Right now I’d draw the curtains if they played in my back garden. After everything that has gone on over the past month I just can’t stomach it. 

The support as always tremendous, but I do wonder what these abhorrent owners have to do to disengage the fan base. 

As always I hope for a win.

VENKYS OUT - NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

• Like 7

This is a season of firsts for me.

Didn't go boxing day for the first time in as long as I can remember and not going Preston for the first time in as long as I can remember either.

I probably will watch it (at least initially) but definitely not looking forward to it one bit. Suppose its a bit like having a look when driving past a car accident ☹️

They SURELY cannot play worse than midweek, can they?!?!

• Like 3

1 hour to 1st pint...

Message to players

MAN THE FUCK UP TODAY, GROW A PAIR OF BOLLOX AND DONT LET THE SCRUFFS OF THE PRIMARK ARMY BULLY YOU. 

AND IF THAT HURTS YA FANNYS TOUGH TITTY

DO THE NOBBERS!!!!

Edited by ABBEY
  • Like 5

So…I’m turning 50 today so could really do with a Rovers win as everything else has been perfect. Not sure if I should risk my good mood with Rovers but just can’t help myself. But a win would be a nice birthday present!

• Like 2

Just now, moerpho said:

So…I’m turning 50 today so could really do with a Rovers win as everything else has been perfect. Not sure if I should risk my good mood with Rovers but just can’t help myself. But a win would be a nice birthday present!

Happy birthday! I turned 40 last week. Depressing that all of my 30s, and your 40s, were swallowed up by the Rao scum.