BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Swansea City (a) - 2/3/24

1 minute ago, Bethnal said:

We are basically a one-man team. He is a hero, a giant of a 5’7” man, truly a fucking legend of this club at this stage.

He is too good for League 1 😞 You know what that means.

• Like 1

We need to finally come up with a late goal that gets us a point or better still, a win. Every other club seem to be able to manage it now and again. Without finding some resilience and capacity to come from behind, we looked doomed to relegation.

5 minutes ago, Bethnal said:

We are basically a one-man team. He is a hero, a giant of a 5’7” man, truly a fucking legend of this club at this stage.

I’m not disagreeing and he is undoubtedly the best player in our team but the sad thing about it all is he probably wouldn’t make the top 100 best players I’ve seen in a rovers shirt. That’s how far we’ve fallen. 

Just now, matt83 said:

I’m not disagreeing and he is undoubtedly the best player in our team but the sad thing about it all is he probably wouldn’t make the top 100 best players I’ve seen in a rovers shirt. That’s how far we’ve fallen. 

How long have you been watching? He's nowhere near the top 100 players I've seen in a Rovers shirt.

• Backroom

When was the last time a team went down from this league with a player having scored as many goals as Sammie? Feels like it would be some achievement if we do pull it off. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, matt83 said:

Agreed, he’d be lucky to make the squad of the best players in my lifetime (not that long), but in terms of his achievements this season (dragging us forward in every game, digging us out of every hole we find ourselves in, leading the team from the front) he is at least a cult hero and very likely legendary if we stay up this season. It’s been a staggering effort from him.

Just now, DE. said:

When was the last time a team went down from this league with a player having scored as many goals as Sammie? Feels like it would be some achievement if we do pull it off. 

Venkys love breaking records.

• Like 4