BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Swansea City (a) - 2/3/24

Just now, G Somerset Rover said:

You would think. That run in is just horrendous - for any team. Let alone one with the back bone of ours.

Saw on twitter earlier that ours is the 2nd most difficult (based on opposition league position I think) out of anyone else down at the bottom. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, G Somerset Rover said:

I don’t want to sound too dramatic, but surely if we fail to get 4 points - as an absolute minimum - in the next two home games, then we’re as good as down given our run in, right?

Those two and Sheff Weds at home are the only prospects of victories I can see in the run-in. So yeah, 9 points that are non-negotiable, really.

Side note; why did Ben Benson just kick the ball away from Markanday then?!

• Like 1

On 29/02/2024 at 12:58, jim mk2 said:

Don't be surprised if we lose this

Swansea 2 Rovers 1

That's 3 in a row I've got dead right - not that I'm taking any pleasure in it

Teams below us won too

QPR at Leicester. Really?

• Backroom

Abysmal result 

Has to be 2 wins from the next 2 now even then we are still in the mire 

• Like 3

The club is rotten to the core. There is not a single member of the upper management who I would care about keeping and I could probably count on one hand the players that I'd care about having next season.

Waggott has done it again - it's criminal that he can get away with killing club after club with zero consequences. 

• Like 8

The blame here is with the owners and Waggott still. Rewind to the summer and genuinely £3m of transfers probably has us top-half, looking at playoffs in the final push.

It’s only ever been the owners to blame, the stooges rotate.

Second side note: Eustace has just done the “chin up” motion to our fans, before telling them to fuck off as he turns away. Clearly our fans have given some much-deserved shit to the players and manager and - still, even after a player-fan meeting and a manager coming in on a “no excuses” platform - they don’t like it.

If you’re big enough and ugly enough to ask for six figures a year to kick a bag of wind around every day, you’re big enough and ugly enough when the people who pay to watch you do it tell you you’ve been shit.

• Like 8