BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bristol City (a) - 10/04/2024

1 minute ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Trust us who have the benefit of instant replay - it was a dive. 

The ref is always giving it, but it's a dive. 

It's a penalty. Same as that Tronstadt foul at the start which you said was a soft free kick was absolutely blatant. Your blaming of referees in games we don't perform well in is becoming comical.

• Like 4
  • Downvote 1

Just now, superniko said:

Could really do with Cardiff doing us a favour tonight!

We're absolutely relying on favours now - we needed 4 points from this game and the Wednesday game. I don't think we get anything from Leicester and Leeds. 

Just now, Norbert Rassragr said:

Hyam used to be good. He must have been corrupted by the rot of our club. Anyway, if we stay up this season, bet the house on relegation next season.

There's a chance if we go down, we'd go down again.

1 minute ago, Exiled_Rover said:

And with all that they've created nothing to threaten our goal with. 

It's been a fine display - neither team has got out of first gear yet. Hyam has just gifted them 2 goals. 

Yeah? Pickering selling Pears short just now and Hyam earlier in the half, before the two mistakes he subsequently made. I don’t think gifting four opportunities to your opponents in the first half while not really testing the opposition keeper at all is a performance I’d call “fine,” honestly.

• Like 4

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

We're absolutely relying on favours now - we needed 4 points from this game and the Wednesday game. I don't think we get anything from Leicester and Leeds. 

We only need maximum 3 more for safety in my opinion….just hard to envisage where it comes from when watching performances like this!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

It's been a fine display - neither team has got out of first gear yet. Hyam has just gifted them 2 goals.

I'm astounded anyone can be watching the game and suggest this is anything better than an awful performance, to a man.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Norbert Rassragr said:

Hyam used to be good. He must have been corrupted by the rot of our club. Anyway, if we stay up this season, bet the house on relegation next season.

That and from memory he’s had a couple injuries. I’ve seen oil tankers turn quicker. He simply must be replaced at HT.

The only way we stay up is if three teams somehow keep being shitter than us. We're definitely not going to suddenly play our way out of It. 

My pessimistic side says well replace Wednesday in the drop zone.

This is absolutely woeful. We have gifted them 4 clear opportunities through terrible defending and have shown nothing at all going forward, not fashioned one chance. We seem to be approaching it like a pre season fixture, no urgency and very little effort. Simply not acceptable.

Eustace will really go up in my estimation if he takes hyam off at half time.

I don't think there was much wrong with the way we set up but since the 1st goal we've lost our heads. Would look to get Buckley on in cm and get control of the ball a bit more. 

1 minute ago, Norbert Rassragr said:

That and from memory he’s had a couple injuries. I’ve seen oil tankers turn quicker. He simply must be replaced at HT.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Have you eaten chaddy or what

• Like 4

1 minute ago, danger19_80 said:

Soured on Hyam when he told the Riverside to "calm down." Terrible captain.

Plus the comments made at that fans meeting. I can't think of many players you'd less like by your side in the trenches when the going gets tough.

• Like 2