BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bristol City (a) - 10/04/2024

8 minutes ago, Polky said:

Broughton said in one of his interviews during the international break that fee agreed with Rochdale for Tyjon was similar to the Brierley deal.

How much did we pay? 

Surely we wouldn’t pay north of £100k for someone we could lose for a compensation fee?

We paid something in that region. I presume recouping the fee would form part of our compensation, but there’d only be about 15 grand on top.

22 minutes ago, DuffsLeftPeg said:

The next Harry Kane this lad, scored 2 for England recently in his age group.

Need to get him and Finneran around the first team as much as possible and hopefully they’ll stay long enough to have an impact

Think our track record of developing and playing young players is there to see. Are they going to play if they move to these PL teams or just be under 23 players 

• Like 1

• Backroom
28 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

100%, it's all geared towards the bigger clubs and screwing over clubs in the football league. 

We just produce the academy players so teams like city can pick them up at will for next to nothing. 

It's a disgrace.

We exploit clubs lower down the chain like the bigger boys do to us to be fair 

• Backroom

Not a good start here we are getting a bit of a battering, I did like the pressing we did in their box though 

• Like 1

• Backroom

I think I’m a dinosaur when it comes to short corners, the odds of success must be much lower than just getting it in the box 

• Like 4