BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bristol City (a) - 10/04/2024

3 minutes ago, danger19_80 said:

Soured on Hyam when he told the Riverside to "calm down." Terrible captain.

100%. I’d get Carter on now to give him some minutes with a view of Carter and Wharton together for the rest of the season 

Edited by superniko
  • Like 6

Zero points tonight and there's no chance of us getting anything at the weekend. We're most likely going to be one game off the relegation places going into our final 3 fixtures. And they are incredibly tough fixtures. What a huge mess up tonight. A massive loss.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Norbert Rassragr said:

Hyam used to be good. He must have been corrupted by the rot of our club. Anyway, if we stay up this season, bet the house on relegation next season.

Whether we stay up or more than likely go, I don’t want Hyam at the club next season. He’s a very limited defender but has no heart for a battle, rubber dinghy man.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

How many has Eustace won again?

1 win and 10 points from 11 league games. Relegation form/quality any way you spin it. 

Edit: about to be 12 league games. Would be 38 points across a season, between Rotherham and Wednesday 

Edited by superniko
  • Like 4

• Backroom

We didn’t play last night and I was pretty confident we’d be staying up, now I’m not confident of getting another point 

There’s always the hope other teams keep being rather shit as well but this is awful for momentum with our run in 

• Like 1

A big half time for Eustace is this. The 'no excuses' culture has to start now with changes in both personnel and attitude on the pitch. Anything less and he's as much (if not more) of a problem as the players are.

• Like 5

Just seen the first half highlights they could have had 4 with our defensive cock ups.

Thought we had seen the back of this defending under Eustace. I would bring Hyam off for Carter at half time before it gets any worse having one of those nights.

When will we ever set up to try and win a match. Perfect opportunity to give it a go tonight. If the second half doesn’t see us make a genuine effort and the kitchen sink being thrown in a frantic effort to get back into this, Eustace better not make any excuses !

• Backroom
2 minutes ago, windymiller7 said:

Oh, that & the red button commentator pissing me off calling just about everyone 'Dolan'

Maybe it's become an adjective without us knowing. 

• Like 1