BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Sheffield Wednesday (h) - 21/04/2024

Just now, all you need is duff said:

I think he’s trying not to handle it and give them an indirect free kick. That’s the worst decision making he’s made all day when he doesn’t just get palm it away 

Does it not have to be an intentional "pass"?

• Like 1

It's all about focus and concentration and doing whatever the manager expects from you. If the manager has no plan then you're done for. We are going down unless we somehow can claw our way back on this one.

11 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Who was it lost the ball initially? Was it Tronstad?

That was pathetic and  who the goal was primarily down to although I agree with you about Brittain losing his man as well.

Goal number two was on Szmodics

3 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Yep, having defended him on the first goal I have to say I've never seen anything like that. After he miskicked it why didn't he just pick it up before it went over the line?

Or claw it away even if it gave an indirect free kick...baffling. I have defended him the odd time in the past. Wanted him to come good. It's no coincidence all these errors. Clangers on the regular. Such a shame.

1 minute ago, OJRovers said:

Is Gallagher on the pitch?

Notionally. 

Absolute piss take.

Fuck off Gallagher, Hyam, Pears, Venkys, Waggott, and Broughton.

In fact fuck off everyone apart from Szmodics.

• Like 2

We now have a huge problem - we now can't even rely on GD as a points buffer with Brum being the team in the bottom three with a currently equal GD. 

This teams ability to play up to the big teams but be completely and totally inept against poor teams needs to be studied. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Andy said:

Not content with fucking up the back pass, he then fucks a second time up by stopping it going over the line - when he had plenty of time to do so.

This has to be his last game for us.

It was the spin that took it away from him. Bloody awful keeping though

• Backroom

We’ve now turned next week into must must win and ramped the pressure right up, go into the last game needing something and it’s game over 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RTM08 said:

We now have a huge problem - we now can't even rely on GD as a points buffer with Brum being the team in the bottom three with a currently equal GD. 

This teams ability to play up to the big teams but be completely and totally inept against poor teams needs to be studied. 

As a football fan we deserve to go down

As a rovers fan I hope we don't go down

• Like 6

Well at least we have two winnable games coming up.

Amazed that the matches we've had since JE has been in charge and we've only beaten Leeds and Sunderland. The two least likely.

Losing here is unacceptable.

JE OUT

• Like 2