BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] GAME THREAD - Hull City Home 12/13

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be serious. If as a club we have serious ambitions about promotion we need to show drive and urgency in our play. We have to become a team to be reckoned with, so far I've seen little to suggest this will be the case. The home team looking for promotion should be driving forward looking to take control of the game, we aren't.

Boos at the HT whistle.

Left the pitch to boos again.

Are the Venkeymob there? Apparently Sav just left the broadcasting area to try and get an interview with them.... Am I alone in hoping thats just a euphamism for going for him having a dump in their personal bog and not flushing!

Still sticking with the 12,000 attendance prediction Paul?

Very hard to tell possibly

BBE both tiers 4000

DE home and away 2000

Riverside 2000

JW 3500 - 4000 outer wing at BBE almost empty.

Nobody I know here to talk to at HT. :(

Left the pitch to boos again.

Are the Venkeymob there? Apparently Sav just left the broadcasting area to try and get an interview with them.... Am I alone in hoping thats just a euphamism for going for him having a dump in their personal bog and not flushing!

Sat with Shebbinho apparently, probably somewhere out of sight

All this talk of building a side for the Championship to be terrified of, and being a Premier League side spending a year in the Championship, and then the guy goes and plays one up front at home against Hull, with that one up front not even being a true striker. Has there ever been a more tactically inept manager. And as for the bench - where are Formica, Rochina, Goodwillie, Vukcevic? All this talk of strengthening, and we're starting with a threadbare squad in which the only quality players are old, and the rest are unproven or just plain average.

In fact, it says it all that I've used the term "all this talk" twice in this post, because that's all the fool can do. Talk. He certainly can't manage a football team.

Why does Lowe always start? He is awful and almost never play his natural position. From left back to right wing. Kean you mastermind!

In my opinion, one of the most overrated young players ever to 'come through' at Ewood.

Archived