BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean (multiple merged threads)

We've had the fixture's. We've got our first signing in Murphy? His position is confirmed as safe!

So why is the usually - in your face annnoying one so quiet?

Can we have a light hearted debate as to why Coco the Clown has disappeared?

My theories (wishes) ....

He has departed this earth.

He has got stuck up Mrs D's fat arse.

He has a very convincing Shabby Singh disguise, (all start with a fresh face).

He is currently negotiating with West Ham to become director of football. (Big Sam is luring him to a back alley in the East End)

Your thought's & wishes??

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was thinking much the same earlier. He's too quiet, probably a bit like Jaws just before it attacks. But it does look like he's here for the start of the season, how predictable.

Maybe he's having his lips replaced after they became saturated last season? Maybe he's at Football Manager bullsh1t school obtaining some new cliched waffle? Maybe he's realised just how despised he is in this town? Perhaps he's realised the Press have cottoned on to the fact that he's not very good and he's decided to STFU in the hope they forget? Maybe the Scottish mafia have installed him in a motorway bridge in Cumbria? Happen he's on the Norfolk Broads with Aggers? A Ha! Who knows? Who cares?

All I know is that I hope to never hear his voice ever again. Long may his silence continue.

i'd like to think he's had the mutha of all bollokings off old "on stand by" head and been told if he ever opens his mouth again she'll ###### in it

I maybe totally wrong here (happens a lot ) but it could be possible that Keans tenure is not so secure as people think !

Singh , is seeking the limelight and maybe signing the future players ..

Danny Murphy , speaks his mind ....Kean as got rid of people, who have done that in past !

I've just overtaken him on my wii fit round island lap - husband thinks it's funny to have a Mii of him so we can beat him up occasionally. He's not a very good runner if I can overtake him.

now for some odd reason thats got to be post of the year..it actually had me crying laughing.

Every time he moves his lips he tells a lie, even Mr PR has now seen fit to reign the idiot in, a competent PR man have seen this from the outset.

Why do I get the feeling Mr PR and Mr Teflon are sharing a single brain cell.

I maybe totally wrong here (happens a lot ) but it could be possible that Keans tenure is not so secure as people think !

Singh , is seeking the limelight and maybe signing the future players ..

Danny Murphy , speaks his mind ....Kean as got rid of people, who have done that in past !

Danny Murphy is coco's buddy. That's probably the one and only reason he's signing him.

now for some odd reason thats got to be post of the year..it actually had me crying laughing.

Husband informed me that kean got to the 4th level of the "Evil Overlord" competition on the Wii. Probably the nearest he's got to winning anything since gettting Fulham promoted

The daily dose of Keano nonsense via the LT is edging ever closer.

Everyone try and enjoy the last weeks of tranquility.

Good point Matty. It won't be long now....

brent.jpg

Maybe he's been busy writing a song for Andy Cryer? "Let's All Be Positive (This Season)"

Maybe he just doesn't want to talk about how unsuccessful he was in his last posting in the English game before joining Rovers, courtesy of LT comments:

RobbyRover says...

11:23am Thu 28 Jun 12

I lived in Coventry while Best was there and watched them a fair few times... and he was awful! He's improved at Newcastle but a lot of that has been down to the service he has had from midfield - Jonas, Barton, Tiote, Ben Arfa, Cabaye... Bit better than our midfield will be next season, even with Danny "The Saviour" Murphy! You don't see Best scoring brilliant individual efforts a la Cisse.

Just a reminder of Kean and Best's time at Cov;

- Kean's final season, finished 19th in the Championship with a goal difference of -17 (at the time this was Cov's worst season in 45 years)

- That followed Coleman/Kean first season at Cov where they finished 17th with a -11 goal difference

- The season after Kean left they finished one place higher than the previous season (18th) but had a goal difference of just -4

- Best's final full season at Cov (again with Kean as coach) he scored 4 goals in 35 appearances (ironically Scott Dann scored 4 in 35 for Cov in this same season!)

I know Stevie likes his stats, so I hope he reads and appreciates that research!

Bet he didn't discuss this with either Venky's or Shebby !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived