BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean (multiple merged threads)

"At the end of the day the fans will look at results" the only loyalty in football nowadays is from fans to clubs, sure winning the Premier League might win some fans over but we are losing the hardcore support. Why are we still getting these stage managed interviews with no real questions, why are Sky so interested? How many fans are going to turn around and say oh wow that Steve Kean is doing well, I must go and renew my season ticket. The only way for Venky's to win fans back is to sack the man.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was about 6ft away from uncle fester today at Accy. Shouted "Kean out" ( very loud ) and was ejected by at least 6 numb skulls. I didn't realise opinion was no longer a right.

What a slimy soft arse you are Kean.

I was about 6ft away from uncle fester today at Accy. Shouted "Kean out" ( very loud ) and was ejected by at least 6 numb skulls. I didn't realise opinion was no longer a right.

Could be fun down at Ewood this season then, be no-one apart from Hughesy and Ewood Spark left at 90mins

What clucking incompetent clown he has shown himself to be.

LISTEN TO THE FANS. WE ARE NOT HAPPY AND WE WANT HIM OUT NOW FFS !

You can see the banning orders at Ewood going through the roof this coming season.

"We will do whatever it takes to make the fans happy..."

Simple solution Rao - sack Kean and you will see a pretty rapid and marked instant improvement across the entire club.

Why are we still getting these stage managed interviews with no real questions, why are Sky so interested?

A good question. Why is Sky Sports (the home of the Premier League) still interested in little Blackburn Rovers, our idiot owners and our ###### manager?

have to admit i did wonder why sky was doing a piece interviewing someone who may or may not own a bit of a championship club, can barnsley or blackpool supporters expect the same in the coming days. Pointless interview full of half truths, blatent bull and absolutely no real answers to any of the many, many problems created by these so called owners.

Why the hell would'nt any interviewer worthy of employment after the loyalty answer not press the issue as to at when results become more important.

They still dont have a clue do they? Its all about the results...if it was all about the results Kean would have gone long ago!!! God I am so angry at them for their incompetence!!!

Anyone else see the toad at the end licking his lips...its like he knew everyone would be watching!

Simple solution Rao - sack Kean and you will see a pretty rapid and marked instant improvement across the entire club.

How do you sack a partner who brought you to the party in a foreign land in the first place allegedly.

A good question. Why is Sky Sports (the home of the Premier League) still interested in little Blackburn Rovers, our idiot owners and our ###### manager?

I reckon the Prince of Darkness fixed that up. :angry2:

That's what he said after the Wigan away game. They would sort it out and "everyone will be happy".

Love how he comes across as so caring, polite and genuine. What a conman.

If they want to be loyal how about being loyal to the fans?

We are stuck with the slimiest owners in football. They will say anything, then do what they like.

I am not sure that is strictly legal ....If you only said those words and were ejected , I shudder to think what will happen at Ewood Park this season .

The Lancashire Constabulary are going to have to have a word with the security staff ....

The fact that Kean a complete footballing nobody has security guards speaks volumes for the way BRFC is run nowadays !!

Shouting Kean OUt is not against ground rules , so you should not have been ejected !

So the supporters that actually bother turning up are not allowed to voice an opinion without being kicked out of the ground?

Disgusting :angry2:

I've found an article from Andy Cole in Dec-10 who claims that someone told him prior to the Venkys takeover that they were going to buy the club and lining up Kean as manager.

http://www.thenation...ob-at-blackburn

From the article:

"Everyone, including Sam, is stunned. I'm not, because a trusted little bird told me two months ago what was going to happen.

He said that the club would be taken over by an Indian company and that Sam would be pushed aside, to be replaced by the coach Steve Kean. If Keano does well then he keeps the job."

Thanks OJ. I was not aware of this article before. It is one of the most revealing documents I have read on the takeover.

Andy Cole states that the 'little bird' told him this in October 2010. This was prior to the takeover. As there is no reason to think that Andy Cole is lying, then this is very strong evidence that Venkys planned to sack Sam and hand the reins to Kean before the takeover despite their subsequent solemn promises to support Sam.

Of course, most of us suspected this but this is evidence of the existence of a genuine ITKer.

Who is the 'little bird' ?

Have Sam's legal team tracked him down yet ?

Have the Action Group tracked him down yet ?

Its not you is it, MG Road ? :)

Thanks OJ. I was not aware of this article before. It is one of the most revealing documents I have read on the takeover.

Andy Cole states that the 'little bird' told him this in October 2010. This was prior to the takeover. As there is no reason to think that Andy Cole is lying, then this is very strong evidence that Venkys planned to sack Sam and hand the reins to Kean before the takeover despite their subsequent solemn promises to support Sam.

Of course, most of us suspected this but this is evidence of the existence of a genuine ITKer.

Who is the 'little bird' ?

Have Sam's legal team tracked him down yet ?

Have the Action Group tracked him down yet ?

Its not you is it, MG Road ? :)

Proof that Kean was involved? Looks like it.

I maybe totally wrong here (happens a lot ) but it could be possible that Keans tenure is not so secure as people think !

Singh , is seeking the limelight and maybe signing the future players ..

Danny Murphy , speaks his mind ....Kean as got rid of people, who have done that in past !

I think he is untouchable as long as the cluckers are in charge. Sad as that might be it is the way it is going to be I think. Dark dark days ahead.

In a number of interviews Steve Kean has denied that his intensions were to takeover the mangers job once Allardyce was sacked.

I've found an article from Andy Cole in Dec-10 who claims that someone told him prior to the Venkys takeover that they were going to buy the club and lining up Kean as manager.

http://www.thenation...ob-at-blackburn

From the article:

"Everyone, including Sam, is stunned. I'm not, because a trusted little bird told me two months ago what was going to happen.

He said that the club would be taken over by an Indian company and that Sam would be pushed aside, to be replaced by the coach Steve Kean. If Keano does well then he keeps the job."

Guess this explains the initial contract to the end of June-11. Although saving us from relegation on the last day of the season is hardly "doing well" enough to earn a new contract.

Also exposes yet more lies from SK.

I wish that was true because it says Kean will keep his job if he does well. Nothing about him keeping the job regardless.

Archived