BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean (multiple merged threads)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prepare to be shocked again - vs. Stanley, numbers 62-68

Those series of photos leave me flabbergasted. I cant believe that anyone would ask for Steve Keans autograph, those lads other than the realy young uns who wont know any better ought to hang their heads in shame.

That is unless what they had him actually signing was a release document from his contract.

Some people just dont help do they. I bet he has stuck those pictures up on his wall in his office as proof that the fans are behind him.

I would like to stick them where the sun don't shine

I'm surprised that people are allowed to get that close to him with his Black Ops security team around him. Those people asking for autographs should be ashamed of themselves. They give that delusionist more ammo to claim that the fans are behind him, see what they are trying to do and that it's only a few who a being a bit negative.

Theyre just sorting out the contract which will be twice as much as it should be. Asset stripping in top gear. I wonder if someone will get a kick back?

somebody should get a roundhouse

The girl in the Burnley top is pretty tasty. Has it been Photoshopped?

I'd be careful what you say about her if I were you, her brother might see it.

And he's her husband.

Looks like David Pleat AKA Kung Foo Panda has got his brown suit out again in image 5. and is that the horse sex man in image 65?

And as for the Rovers fans getting his signature, they cant help being retarded.

Seems like there may be Cox PXssing contest going on in the corridors of Ewood over this possible signing. (reads quite well :rover: )

http://www.birmingha...97319-31505331/

Maybe its the first public Kean v Shebby squabble? If it is then the outcome will be significant altough the Best injury will now cloud the matter.

Wouldn't surprise me. Sounds like things aren't being ran by the relevant people at Ewood before making moves for players. Not for the first time.

Archived